View Full Version : david patten

Surfcastinglife
03-04-2005, 05:30 PM
overpaid by the redskins and another one bites the dust! who shall we go after as a replacement? perhaps a draftee?

Vectorfisher
03-04-2005, 06:06 PM
Wheres afterhours and Bigfish in hiding:huh:
Am sure glad Afterhours got his bet in before all of this I am almost going to feel bad:laughs: :laughs: :laughs: We'll see how good Bill is now, I dont care who you are you can't let your team disintigrate and expect to be strong the following season, almost seems like they want to start a rebuilding process now:smash: :smash:

afterhours
03-04-2005, 06:19 PM
hey VF- here i am. i'm glad we have another bet, always use more beer and fishing trips. patten was a nice #3- 44 catches in 16 games. andruzzi was a product of our offensive line producing machine, troy may very well be back, ty needs to feed his family( did'nt miss him last year. to remain at the top( something any kneeler fan born in the last 30 yrs would'nt know anything about) you have to know how to effectivly work the cap. bill and pioli are the best. don't pity the patriots- fear them. don't think for a minute that they won't replace lost talent with equal or better. in bill we trust. time to puff up your chest for upcoming season:D , lets talk next january. WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS (AGAIN)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happy:

BigFish
03-04-2005, 06:22 PM
I am here....I don't get into all this off-season crap! I need fishing dammit!:smash:

tynan19
03-04-2005, 10:45 PM
No comment from the Big Guy.:huh: