View Full Version : Directions to the boat.....

Tattoo
11-13-2001, 04:02 PM
Plymouth, but where?

chubsdad
11-13-2001, 06:02 PM
tatto if your comming rt3 get off exit #6 plymouth take left follow down till you see mobil gas in front of you (that is also a dunkin donuts) go thru lights till rotory go half way around town peir is right there . andy lynn boat is red and white you can off load right at his booth then you must move your car to the big parking lot on the other side of the lobster hut. okany question you can email me

Slipknot
11-13-2001, 09:15 PM
Tattoo, which way are you coming up? 44? or 195 to rt 6 to rt 3?

44 takes you all the way to the main st ( rt 3a) and at that light go straight across follow down to the waterfront and drive out onto the town pier. Can't miss the boats.

Tattoo
11-14-2001, 06:28 AM
Thanks fellas.

JohnR
11-14-2001, 09:07 AM
rt3 get off exit #6 plymouth take left follow down till you see mobil gas in front of you (that is also a dunkin donuts) go thru lights till rotory go half way around town peir is right there . andy lynn boat is red and white you can off load right at his booth then you must move your car to the big parking lot on the other side of the lobster hut.

Does anyone know the fastest way from Providence (I know 44 is the most direct but not neccessarily the fastest)...

Thanks,

john

redcrbbr
11-14-2001, 11:34 AM
there is a shorter way, when you get to the end of 195 go west or north on 495 take first exit(2) head towards carver on rte. 58 and basically just keep going straight. this will bring you out on rte.44 at rte.3. if you look up directions from new bedford to plymouth on maps.com it gives you a pretty good description and map. just don't want to get anyone lost. we could always meet in the rest area on 195 in marion around 4am to go in the back way http://www.maps.com/directions[/URL]

Tattoo
11-14-2001, 12:44 PM
OH, so take a left right before Scusset. Then go straight.

bloocrab
11-14-2001, 04:55 PM
..IS THE BOAT NEXT TO THE WATER?

...or is the water next to the boat??...

A few words of caution:....Becareful of what you eat the night before...no greasy meals!!..no overdrinking!!...umm....and did I mention..Dramamine!!:)...it can't hurt!

...a little story for ya...

..went out for tuna...expense paid trip from a supplier...paid for the trip, the hotel and all the partying the night before!! :( we drank...ummm more than a few :rolleyes: ...and ate spicy chicken wings, pizza squares, stuffed mushroomcaps...etc...
...next morning ...well actually 2-1/2 hours later ..we headed out...after my first little tunny..I was laying on the cabin floor..praying to GOD! We had to stop at Block Island so that me and another fellow could stand on some solid ground...so my point is.....plenty of rest, picky dinner the night before...and Fa-getta-bout-it !!...let's have a blast!!!!

Jenn
11-14-2001, 11:16 PM
oops......I guess that means no wild parties for me and FW:D :rolleyes:

JohnR
11-15-2001, 09:01 AM
That's about right Bloo - even though the weather for Saturday is looking nice instead of snotty, unless you've been on a few of these and know how you'll react, it's best just to be prudent...

Nothing kicks a hangover into high gear like a following sea http://128.241.205.103/vbulletin/images/smilies/nut.gif ...

Things to do:

Dramamine is good, easy solid foods, easy fluids, soup for lunch...

Dress warm!!!

Not to do:

Eating 4 greasy Bacon, Egg & Cheeses from D&D's - I saw a guy woof them down and then woof them back up about an hour later :rolleyes: ... when we had a company trip out of Gloucster in real big seas. Many people lost it (but those seas are not forecast this weekend)...

Don't Chew on the clams they dole out for bait - they're not resteraunt quality clams

Don't Toss a Bloocrab over the side ;)