View Full Version : what would u say.........

Surfcastinglife
03-08-2005, 10:32 AM
to plaxico as a patriot? this guy has the prototypical size to be a great receiver, just didnt get many balls in pitt in a run heavy offense, he hasnt had any major problems with attitude, never bitched last year about not getting the ball, hes huge, and vastly improved his downfield blocking last year, under the tutelage of hines ward. i know the pats dont have much cap room but if they could wiggle this guy in, i'd forget patten leaving and troy brown in a hurry =] thoughts?

Vectorfisher
03-08-2005, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by Surfcastinglife
to plaxico as a patriot? this guy has the prototypical size to be a great receiver, just didnt get many balls in pitt in a run heavy offense, he hasnt had any major problems with attitude, never bitched last year about not getting the ball, hes huge, and vastly improved his downfield blocking last year, under the tutelage of hines ward. i know the pats dont have much cap room but if they could wiggle this guy in, i'd forget patten leaving and troy brown in a hurry =] thoughts?

RU CRAZY can't have him nope,naw,nay sorry:smash:
In all honesty he does have an attitude, he is very very cocky not a good fit for the Pats. He is a love hate guy, gotta love his size, but when he drops TD passes in the end zone ya hate him. Not sure how much you know of him but he used to have butter fingers big time has gotten over it for the most part but it rears it's ugly head now and again.

Surfcastinglife
03-08-2005, 05:20 PM
didnt see much of him earlier in his career, saw flashes of what he's capable of in that halloween game v the pats, nice TD catch, seemed as if he just didnt produce more due to the gameplan. didnt make many headlines about complaining nation wide maybe just in pitt?? from the outside looking in its very enticing :)

Vectorfisher
03-08-2005, 06:40 PM
I truely believe Pitt knows what they are doing, he probably wont get a good offer and end up being a Steeler again. I did hear on sports radio something about Plax flying out to Giants country and his agent goofed no meeting:laughs:

Mike P
03-08-2005, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by Vectorfisher
RU CRAZY can't have him nope,naw,nay sorry:smash:
He is a love hate guy, gotta love his size, but when he drops TD passes in the end zone ya hate him. Not sure how much you know of him but he used to have butter fingers big time has gotten over it for the most part but it rears it's ugly head now and again.

Sounds like he'll get along great with Jeremy Shockey, if the Jints do pick him up :rolleyes: