View Full Version : Dumb plow drivers

Raider Ronnie
03-11-2005, 10:34 PM
Watching the news tonight and the 2 state hired snow plow contractors who got caught doing private accounts while on state time,
You guys suck!!! :af:
They make us all look bad and lots of people will think that type of thing goes on all over, and by every hired contractor:af:

BigFish
03-11-2005, 10:43 PM
It does go on all over Ron...you may not be doing it but many do! Bout' time these jerks get exposed! I see it all the time!:smash:

tynan19
03-11-2005, 11:03 PM
I saw that the guy put the Gps in a brown bag by the side of the road. :smash: :smash:

Uncle Matt
03-12-2005, 04:08 PM
I love one of those bozo's lawyer. "From what I understand they state they did not do this and are innocent." You want to make a bet that come trial, a certain plea agreement will be reached "to save the Commonwealth" the cost of such a trial.

Heck, they were probably out plowing during this storm.

Raider Ronnie
03-13-2005, 10:01 AM
Was out for 14 hrs yesterday with the storm,
These A-holes made for a VERY crappy day for us:af: :af:

Vectorfisher
03-13-2005, 03:25 PM
I hear ya Ronnie my Dad and I used to have 2 trucks on the offramps down this way and there was one guy who would take off everytime to do his own thing and the one time my Dad had a problem "broken tranny line" on the way to the route the state guy showed up and let my Dad have it and he told him what he could do with the route:smash: With all this snow we have had I am contemplating getting back on next year

Sea Dangles
03-13-2005, 05:21 PM
Keep crying R.R. You're laughing all the way to the bank. I would guarrantee at least half your time was spent in the coffee shop and you also took a dinner break on the State's DIME. Try using your mirrors next time you back up too!!! If you don't like it , stay home and stop your WHINING.

Squid kids Dad
03-13-2005, 05:41 PM
:rolleyes: :huh:

Raider Ronnie
03-13-2005, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by Sea Dangles
Keep crying R.R. You're laughing all the way to the bank. I would guarrantee at least half your time was spent in the coffee shop and you also took a dinner break on the State's DIME. Try using your mirrors next time you back up too!!! If you don't like it , stay home and stop your WHINING.

My gripe is/ was with these guys who take off to do private work while on state time!:af:
Something I never do and never allow the guys who drive my trucks to do!
As a matter of fact, we had one guy last year who did that a few times, and I was the guy who ratted him out, after I gave him a ton of crap in person!
As for most of what you posted,
You're more than welcome to come follow me around any time!:af:

Uncle Matt
03-14-2005, 07:25 AM
I know it's been a long winter for all of us, but try to remember that for every corrupt plow driver there are loads of good, hard working guys out there doing what is expected. These guys are plowing around the clock in the worst weather and for little thanks.

Gloucester2
03-14-2005, 10:32 AM
On a related note . . . on 91 in Western Mass they had the "Amber Alert" electronic boards with a message "Report snow plow abuse . . .. " and gave a 1 (800) number . . . . thought that was a little much as if catching one guy was an indication of abuse by all. No different than if I catch one one the guys that work for me abusing phone privledges :call: (or internet :bl: )
and dealing with it by taking it away from everyone.