View Full Version : One more time I PROMISE!!!!

AnthonyN
11-15-2001, 05:29 PM
I could not resist. I will be heading down the breachway 1 last time to close out my season for bass. I won't be using eels but I'll be pluggin. I'll see what I got in my bag of tricks and hopefully I will pull one more BIG out of the water. Bet your butt its coming home need something for dinner Tommorow nothing like fresh striper mmm mmm Good!!! I'll let you guys know how i make out!!!

C-ya

Gone fishing

Anthony

Jenn
11-15-2001, 07:27 PM
good luck and have FUN!!;)

JohnR
11-15-2001, 08:00 PM
I don't know if you left yet but with no eels, be sure to use swimmers like Gags and Bombers or use darters or danny's. All good on the dropping tide.

Good luck...

AnthonyN
11-16-2001, 04:56 PM
Well I got there way before the tide started pushing out so I walked along the beach pluggin for a couple hours. At about 10:30 the tide was pushing out. There was a light SW wind and the surf was breaking but not too bad. Threw on a 7" Mambo nothing. The wind picked up and so did the surf. So I threw on a 7" windcheater. I got my first hit of the night so I knew there was at least 1 fish there. I continued to plug for another hour with no more hits. With my arms tired and the surf really starting to pick up I called it a night and started my drive back to bristol. I didn't catch anything but it was good to get out there one more time.
Now I am taking the line off my rods and preparing for the battles of next season.

Until next season
:)