View Full Version : I want to welcome a new sponsor to S-B - Dave Waldrip of Relentless Charters

JohnR
03-17-2005, 03:07 PM
Many of you know Captain Waldrip if you go to any fisheries meetings or are involved in any fisheries managment. He spends time on commitees, time involved in the process, and a LONG time in the Coast Guard. He also spends a lot of time taking people out on his Cod Charters and later in the season with bass and such. Well, now we can welcome Capt. Dave here as a sponsor on S-B. He's a class act, catches fish (sailing out of Boston and Green Harbor), and is VERY involved in various fisheries management initiatives... The only main detractor is that I heard that Raider Ron might be the boats mate from time to time :rotfl:

Capt. Dave - welcome to S-B! Thank you and I'm happy to have you as a participant here on S-B...

Captain Dave's site is: http://www.nauticaladventure.net

Clammer
03-17-2005, 03:21 PM
Welcome // another class act sponser // great for the site & the members :kewl:

mikecc
03-17-2005, 03:39 PM
The only main detractor is that I heard that Raider Ron might be the boats mate from time to time

Can we keep Captain Waldrip and get rid or Raider Ron :huh:

pete santini
03-17-2005, 04:11 PM
Well john youre right on when you said hes a class act. dave is tops in my book pete santini

reelecstasy
03-17-2005, 04:14 PM
Welcome aboard..This place only gets better and better :bl:

MakoMike
03-17-2005, 04:43 PM
Dave,
Congrats on signing on.

tynan19
03-17-2005, 06:30 PM
Thank you for sponsering the site. See you soon.

Iwannakeeper
03-17-2005, 06:31 PM
Hi Dave,

Welcome aboard - so to speak

Raider Ronnie
03-17-2005, 07:50 PM
Can we keep Captain Waldrip and get rid or Raider Ron :huh:
:devil2:

Fisherwoman
03-17-2005, 08:01 PM
We know Capt.Dave well, he is a great guy :wave: and a hard working Charter Captain. Can't go wrong bookin this guy. Welcome Dave and best of luck this year.

Raven
03-17-2005, 08:37 PM
having a fishing boat captain as a sponser....

keep us posted ....when you're out there....

your job....is to fish....well some of the time....

Our JOBS! quite often keep us from goin Fishin....

so at times we need some...up close and personal

action Photos and stories of... FISH MANIA :D

Welcome to S_B

fishermom
03-17-2005, 10:46 PM
Dave is a great guy and great to have him aboard as a sponsor :) Thanks Dave, for all you do for the fisheries :thanks:

relentless
03-18-2005, 06:13 AM
Thanks for the kind words and it is great to be here as a sponsor. One of the things that stand out about this site is not only the how to and where to fish but the fellowship which is shared amongst people who love to fish. We can not forget the time it takes to keep a site like this going by the administrator and moderators. I am looking forward to a good season and just hope the sun comes out and warms things up for everyone.

We are in the water now and will be running our private and open boat trips for cod and haddock out of Green Harbor, Marshfield, MA. Once the bass arrive we will be fishing primarily Race Point and Billingsgate Shoal. Come summer, we will continue with cod, bass, tuna or whatever type of fishing folks want to do.

I intend to make an effort to stop by the MSBA show this weekend as a visitor seeing many friends and have a booth in a couple weeks at the Providence, RI New England Salt Water Fishing Show Apr 01-03.

Once again, thank you for welcoming me aboard and have a great day.

Respectfully,

Captain Dave Waldrip
www.relentlesscharters.com
617-871-2113

partsjay
03-18-2005, 08:49 AM
Welcome!! :wave:

Bernzy
03-18-2005, 09:05 AM
Welcome aboard and best of luck!! :wave:

Bernzy

Raider Ronnie