View Full Version : KILL THIS MOTHER!@#$ER

fishweewee
03-18-2005, 08:14 PM
:vamp: :vamp: :vamp: :lossinit: :lossinit: :lossinit:

Cops: Couey Admits to Killing Girl

Friday, March 18, 2005

HOMOSASSA, Fla. — A registered sex offender has confessed to killing Jessica Lunsford (search), the 9-year-old Florida girl who has been missing since February, police said Friday.

"I've got my man," Citrus County Sheriff Jeff Dawsy (search) told a news conference.

Authorities said that John Evander Couey (search) admitted that he abducted Jessica from her bedroom more than three weeks ago. He also told them the general area where the young girl's body could be found, according to police.

Couey is now being held alone in a cell at Richmond County Jail in Augusta, Ga. He is being closely watched because he is viewed as a suicide risk, the Richmond County sheriff said.

Dawsy said Couey confessed after taking a lie detector test given by a polygraph investigator who had traveled to Augusta. After the test was finished, Couey told detectives that "you don't need to tell me the results. I already know what they are," Dawsy said.

"He apologized to the investigators for wasting their time," Dawsy said.

Before the confession was announced, authorities had cordoned off an area Friday near the home of Couey's half-sister, who lived about 150 yards from the home Jessica shared with her father and grandparents. Investigators said Couey sometimes stayed at the home.

Couey, 46, had been named as a "person of interest" in the case but was not initially charged. He was arrested in Augusta on Thursday on a probation violation for failing to notify officials that he was moving, a requirement for sex offenders.

Authorities said Couey left Florida on or about March 4, about a week after the girl's disappearance, after telling relatives that police would be looking for him.

Jessica's father, Mark Lunsford, has said he has never seen Couey. A sheriff's spokeswoman who answered the phone at the Lunsford home Friday evening said the family declined immediate comment.

The girl's mother, Angela Bryant, lives in Ohio. Jessica's stepfather in Ohio, Lonnie Bryant, told the Associated Press that he and the girl's mother planned to come to Florida soon.

"I'm going through agony right now," Lonnie Bryant said.

Jessica, a third grader, was last seen when she went to bed Feb. 23 in the home where she lived with her father and grandparents. She was discovered missing the next morning, with an unlocked door and a missing stuffed animal serving as evidence of her disappearance.

Couey has an extensive criminal record that includes arrests for burglary, carrying a concealed weapon and indecent exposure. In 1991, he was arrested in Kissimmee on a charge of fondling a child under age 16. Records don't show how the case was resolved.

During a house burglary in 1978, Couey was accused of grabbing a girl in her bedroom, placing his hand over her mouth and kissing her, Dawsy said. Couey was sentenced to 10 years in prison but was paroled in 1980.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

jbuck
03-18-2005, 08:28 PM
Hey WeeWee it's florida I sure they have the chair already warming up.
I think Texas is the only other state to use the death penelty more.

redneck24
03-18-2005, 09:19 PM
:af:

spence
03-18-2005, 10:57 PM
While I'm generally against the death penalty, I'd be all for waxing this lowlife :hang:

-spence

Raider Ronnie
03-18-2005, 11:29 PM
The hell with the chair or leathal injection!!!
Feed him through a HUGE meat slicer (like in a delli )
one slice every 10 minutes to make it as painfull as possible!!!

tynan19
03-18-2005, 11:50 PM
WTF :rocketem: :behead: :hang: :af:

Fishpart
03-19-2005, 10:26 AM
Never mind the chair and all that. Just throw him in prison in the general population and it will all take care :behead: :behead: :behead: of itself. Hard core criminals don't generally appreciate people who commit crimes against someone who can't defend themselves.................

Skip N
03-19-2005, 02:32 PM
Maybe we can put that dirt bag and Scott Peterson up against a wall and shoot em both at once? Get rid of them both now! F'ing dirtbags :af:

jim24
03-19-2005, 04:06 PM
:liquify: :nailem: :skulz:

NJTackle
03-19-2005, 05:36 PM
I would prefer to get something out of trash like this. Give something back to the community, sort of speak. Lets do some medical and/or biological testing on these people during the dozen or so years it takes for them to burn up the appeal process. And then when we're done doing our tests, FRY HIM!!!

C-5 CC
03-19-2005, 10:24 PM
:lossinit: Fry all the judges who continuously let him out of jail, too!!! :lossinit:

I hope someone that's real accurate w/ a high powered rifle can finish that scumbag off while they move him to and from court....hopefully a real painful gut shot!! :rocketem:

Raven
03-20-2005, 06:24 AM
shark food.... as he isnt deemed good enough meat for dogs and cats.

a big ole aligater pit would also be cool.... lethal injection or electrocution

is way to humane for this tiny fleck of fecal matter..... maybe they should

have one huge quicky toilet that dumps you into a cesspool of rotting corpses

and you end up there alive...

Mainiac
03-20-2005, 08:32 AM
Buzzards gotta eat,so does the worm.

Goose
03-20-2005, 08:41 AM
Quick deaths sux, I'm with Fishpart.

DaveS
03-20-2005, 10:07 AM
What piss' me off the most about this scumbag, is the fact that he knew he did it and still jerked the authorities around. I mean, he knew he committed a crime so he tried to hide the fact, that shows he's competent enough to reason, that in my mind destroys any chance of an insanity plea. I think we oughta write letters to that prosecutor and tell him how we feel about this animal.

My prayers to the parents of that beautiful little girl, may she rest in peace.

Starfish
03-20-2005, 07:22 PM
He needs to suffer...he needs to rot in hell. :splat: