View Full Version : Weekend Fishing Plans

Got Stripers
11-21-2001, 04:20 PM
Yeah that's right I'm not done yet, who's still going out? I'm headed to my CT river haunt Friday and S.M. if your going I might see you down there. I've got an invite in to a guy from another board I've been trying to hook up with for a year, but if he can't go, I'll have room. Maybe we can get a few guys together?

What about BM, I can take a few casts with those Arra's :). Course I'd not want to set the hook on one of thos poor little baby stripers with one of those, probably shoot out of the water and over the boat...lol.

If guys are not sitting around fat, dumb and happy watch more football, maybe a little get together. Any other tin boaters out there?

Clammer
11-21-2001, 07:34 PM
Hey G/S I;ll be ready but not this weekend, still some r/e stuff going on but i/m afraid of whats around the corner, based on the upwarded movements of rates the last 10 days
LIke to give Narragansett Electric a shot soon, easy trip , the boat ramp is 3 minutes from there, be in touch//////////////////////////later:rolleyes:

Got Stripers
11-21-2001, 07:49 PM
Glad I elected to lock in my refinancing rate last week :). My other party can't make it Friday, so I'm going solo unless Schoolie or someone else wants to tag along. I'll be putting feelers out to some others, but post if your interested. I'll be checking the board off and on tomorrow.