View Full Version : I was outside a little while ago and....

JohnR
11-26-2001, 11:36 AM
I was outside a little while ago and I realized I should have played hooky or something and gone fishin'. It's BEAUTIFUL outside. Here we are, less than a week from December and it's SIXTY DEGREES !!! What a month too, just nice average temps after all of the windy October....

I wonder if they'll call it "Global Warming"???

Got Stripers
11-26-2001, 01:42 PM
I'm struggling to get some work cleaned up, but took a drive at lunch, man what a day. The local pond was light a mirror, too bad our Cod trip wasn't today :(. I'm so tempted to hook up and launch for a couple hours, but I've got a job bids tomorrow and I've got to get it out. I'm thinking that after that maybe a trip out somewhere tomorrow. Anyone planning on calling in sick tomorrow?

chris L
11-26-2001, 02:32 PM
I must have just woke up from a van winkle sleep or a bear hibernation : it smells like spring and with these temps man o man . The only thing that brought me back to reallity is it still gets dark a 4:45 PM . Im lucky in the job I have I get out around campus often during the nice weather . We have 292 buildings that are networked .