View Full Version : JPI

Karl F
03-30-2005, 09:58 PM
Thanks for making my day. Nothing like seeing a friendly face just pop in and say hello. Very Nice to meet your Missus too :D
Nice little mid-week road trip for you 2, hope you enjoyed it.
Nice to see your stash of plugs, and... Thank You :blush: you're too generous... I'm just gonna stare at it for a while :hihi:

Slipknot
03-30-2005, 10:19 PM
I am gonna pile on this thread also :D

Dave, I tested the plug you gave me at plugfest, and it swam better than any surfster I have swam to date :btu: nice job man. It will be in my plugbag for sure. :D THANKS

Nebe
03-30-2005, 10:28 PM
I dont have any justpluggit plugs :(

Karl F
03-30-2005, 10:53 PM
:crying: I don't have no Eben glass!!!!!!! :laugha:

Nebe
03-31-2005, 10:21 AM
Bid away my friend :hihi:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=78047&item=7311166313&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Flaptail
03-31-2005, 10:44 AM
Eben, I have always admired people who could create things like that with thier hands. Whether it is blown glass, a guy building motorcycles, a really good carpenter etc. I can't do anything like that. I get paid for what I know not what I do and most times it has no tangible result that could be looked at and seen, held or admired. Though I am good at what I "do," I feel jealous of those like you who can do what they do with the hands and the talent God has given you. That vase is quite beautiful your work must be so satisfying to you. Someday when I am old and gray and parked in my wheelchair in front of the tv at the home, I think we will be seeing someone on antiques roadshow going, " do you know what you have here"? It's an original Eben Horton."! :uhuh:

Nebe
03-31-2005, 11:00 AM
thanks flap :D
i tell my clients that i wasnt able to make this stuff right away. It took lots and lots of time and lots of failure to come up with a handful of winning designs..
If you look at all of our top plugbuilders here, they werent that good when they started. practice practice practice is key.. If your ever down in south county RI, i will be happy to let you try it.... imagine 2000 degree honey :D
Okay, now back to plugs :D

I dont have any JPI plugs :huh: :(

cheferson
03-31-2005, 11:10 AM
Thats a killer lookin vase ya got there eben

Nebe
03-31-2005, 11:59 AM
:topic: :tm:

Karl F
03-31-2005, 12:12 PM
Eben, what Flap said...

and lettssee.... I don't have no Eben plugs :p ;)

And, back on topic... JPI is one of the nicest guys I've ever met on this board, and he makes a sweet plug! :D
And your right Slip, his Surfsters swim sweet... gonna hafta give this stick bait a go... soon :hihi:

outfished
03-31-2005, 12:32 PM
Wow Eben, very impressed. :claps: Can you teach me that?

justplugit
04-01-2005, 11:19 AM
Uze guys are Waaay too kind with your remarks, waaay to kind.:blush:
If it weren't for the generosity of Tagger sending me a plug kit a year and a half ago and all you guys who helped me posting on this board,i wouldn't know which way was up on a surfster. Honest injun,that's the truth.:)

Flaptail
04-01-2005, 02:05 PM
:kewl: PSHAWW!!! Yer modesty doesn't hide that fact that you are very talented ( probably got that by osmosis from your lovely wife) and you are a really great person!!!!!