View Full Version : fished for holdovers today

Nebe
04-01-2005, 06:08 PM
what did I catch??? nothing..

what did i see??? 4 condoms, countless beer bottles, tampon aplicators floating around, 2 dead rats, shotgun shells, lots of fishing related trash, and my #1 sighting.. a human turd.. Life doesnt get any better than that IMO :smokin:

Sandbartender
04-01-2005, 06:28 PM
Sounds like the only thing missing from that scene was seeing some dirtball poaching bass....oh and a syringe.

Raven
04-01-2005, 06:40 PM
[I've been bustin (my balls) SOD all day........... a brand new garden....]

i'm glad that i got my 30 foot double row of sugar snap peas planted prior to all the rain thats headed our way.....and got my johnsered chain saw all fixed....apparently it had the wrong size chain on it,,,, the bar takes an .058 and when you have a .050 chain on there ....it wants to wander bigtime....to much slop........now it cuts like butter...so i cut a chitload of wood to stay dry....this weekend...then out by the creek and pond i cut down around 30
of those trash trees...blockin my view... hoping to get some ducks in there.

BigFish
04-01-2005, 06:48 PM
Raven...did you kill that plug stealing octopus in your sink yet? :rocketem: :bl:

Raven
04-01-2005, 08:08 PM
why certainly NOT................he is my plug advisor and tells me how fishy and desirable certain baits are.....that black and purple howdy was his favorite.....sorta like catnip to a cat. I told him to GIT back in his aquarium..........NOW! :smokin:

kippy
04-01-2005, 08:11 PM
what did I catch??? nothing..

what did i see??? 4 condoms, countless beer bottles, tampon aplicators floating around, 2 dead rats, shotgun shells, lots of fishing related trash, and my #1 sighting.. a human turd.. Life doesnt get any better than that IMO :smokin:

Eben did you check to see that the turd was human? :yak6:

rob-s
04-01-2005, 08:19 PM
sounds like your lucky you didnt catch nothing, have you been checked by a doctor?
theres a lot of coastline out there, i hope you got some better locations :hs:

Raven
04-01-2005, 09:09 PM
posted by Eben
what did i see??? my #1 sighting.. a human turd.. Life doesnt get any better

Nebe
04-01-2005, 09:11 PM
kippy it was human because there was a sock next to it with a nice looooong skid mark on it :sick:

oh i got better spots, but that spot reigns supreme at this time of year.... i thought if i could slide condom over a crackpipe i would have a nice urban eelskin. but i digress. i cant wait to fish down in my turf for stiped ones and I dont mean socks :hihi:

ejk002
04-01-2005, 09:51 PM
While out spring hold over fishing don't forget the human turd tagging kit...
sponsored by the Feces Tracking Society of America and don't leave home with out your crack pipe identification chart..

fishaholic18
04-01-2005, 10:00 PM
:yak6: If ya gotta go, Ya gotta go!!!! :yak6:

tynan19
04-01-2005, 10:58 PM
This is RI. What the hell?

cheferson
04-02-2005, 12:29 AM
You up by turd discharge #17 eben?? WHat did they say a 100 million gallons of sewage got dumped into the bay last week with the rain, the most ever recorded. :yak6: :yak6: :skulz:

bart
04-02-2005, 01:06 AM
are there scup in them waters? :huh:

kippy
04-02-2005, 09:29 AM
kippy it was human because there was a sock next to it with a nice looooong skid mark on it :sick:

oh i got better spots, but that spot reigns supreme at this time of year.... i thought if i could slide condom over a crackpipe i would have a nice urban eelskin. but i digress. i cant wait to fish down in my turf for stiped ones and I dont mean socks :hihi:

:yak6: :bl2: Urban fishing at its finest Eben. Isnt there a segment on saltwater sunday on urban outdoors? that place should be featured on it.