View Full Version : Aquaskinz Wading Belts

Redsoxticket
04-02-2005, 03:31 PM
The gloves and medium surf bags are already out but I don't hear any mention about the surf belts.
Does anyone know when and who ( i.e sponsors, etc.) will have them available?

tattoobob
04-02-2005, 07:07 PM
Joe Lyons will have them

JohnR
04-02-2005, 07:38 PM
They are not out yet ( I think) - I tried one proto at the MSBA show and it felt good... Going to check it out when they come out... But what do I do with the one built into my Hurricane ??

Rock Hopper
04-04-2005, 09:24 AM
RedSoxTicket,

Thank you for your support and I hope you thoroughly enjoy them!

TattooBob,

You are right, SRI will have them once they become available which will be in 2-4 weeks.

JohnR,

I know you liked that got your back feeling :rotf3: , saw that look on your face :jump: . The belt on the Hurricane wont get in the way, I wore the demo witht the belt over my Hurricane belt. You just have to keep the buckle on the back support on top of the buckle on the Hurricane. The other option is to take the back support off the belt it comes on and put the support onto the Hurricane belt. Option one is better though.

Keep an eye out and we will also announce it on the AquaSkinz web site when they are available.

Thanks guys/gals!

Kadir

tattoobob
04-04-2005, 04:35 PM
Kidar,
I stopped buy and had a really nice chat with you partner,
The Director of Fun, sorry I missed you.
lots of great stuff I wanted one of each

Rock Hopper
04-04-2005, 06:17 PM
Bob,

I know, I heard you stopped by and am sorry I missed you... I was looking forward to meeting you. Hopefully down the road.

Thanks for coming and at least you got to meet and speak with a great guy, the "Director Of Fun" and a good friend, DanO aka: Surfpirate.

Thanks as well for the compliment on the gear, we try to put a quality product that will also be functional for our uses.

See ya down the road.

Kadir

Redsoxticket
05-01-2005, 09:06 PM
TattooBob,

You are right, SRI will have them once they become available which will be in 2-4 weeks.

Kadir

Kadir,

Looking forward to the arrival of the new wading belts.
Anytime soon ? :happy:

Redsoxticket
05-05-2005, 05:42 PM
Bump

Redsoxticket
05-27-2005, 04:27 PM
Would anyone know the width of the new Aquaskinz belt ?

There is a scuba diving knife from Acona with a push button lockin sheath that has belt opening of approximately 1 5/8 or 1 3/4 inch. I still need to review the quality of this knife but it will be futile if the belt width exceeds the sheath belt width.