View Full Version : Season's over for me...

Mr. Sandman
11-27-2001, 05:22 PM
Just got the vehicle back from the detailers...looks (and smells) great! (that eel slime is a killer after a week or so! )

Every year at the end of the season, I have the vehicle really deep cleaned. Its like 130 bucks or so but it would take me days to do what they do and really lasts. shampoo everthing, serious undercarrage, several hand coats carnuba wax, leather treated, etc.)

Once that is done. I don't take it on the beach till the spring. (I do use it in the snow though...)

Now I have to work on getting the crap out of my garage...

See you all next season. I will check in from time to time to see what is happen.

Happy Holidays.

chris L
11-27-2001, 06:17 PM
have a good short winter ! dont be a stranger . This internet garbage ( I do this for a living ) is good for the fever in the winter .

Clammer
11-27-2001, 08:15 PM
Later Sandman, you had a good season,

later, Mike

JohnR
11-28-2001, 09:41 AM
It's been nice conversing with you online and you've brought in some valuable time & info to the rest of us here and I'm gonna try out a few things you mentioned (like using a longer tag end of your leader to be the dropper line for the teaser - GOOD IDEA and right in front of me the whole dang time!!! :rolleyes: )

The pictures from Cutty still have me drooling.... http://128.241.205.103/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1865

Have a good winter refilling the cookie jar, Mr Sandman... If you start to get the shakes, swing by and we'll let you know where we're getting fish over the winter :p :D ...