View Full Version : Charity Yard Sale Pick-Up's?

Got Stripers
04-06-2005, 08:34 PM
I'm having a two day yard sale this weekend, basically cleaning house to prepare to finally put this puppy on the market and downsize. I have no intention of moving any of it back into the house, unless it's for a very short term, meaning if I could find a charity to come take it all quickly I'd do just that. Does anyone have a name and phone number of a charity who will come take whats let and hopefully not on some selective basis. Otherwise there will be a big FREE sign out front for a week, then off to the town recycle barn for some and the dump for the rest.

If anyones interested the address is 415 South St. Halifax, off RT 106 take Carver Street by the Mobil Station 6/10 of a mile on the left, 8:30-3:30 both Sat/Sun this weekend. There will be some old fishing crap in there, fresh and salt water, not the biggest selection. Bunch of miscellaneous tools, tiller, router, chain saw, a little of this and that. From books to boats. The Lund will be out there, so if anyones contemplating a purchase it's all detailed and looking pretty good for a 10 year old; the motor of course is a baby.

I think I'll have baits out at a discount as well, so if anyone missed out on either the MSBA or RISSA shows, I think I'll be out at 20% off, to move some stock.

Tight lines.