View Full Version : Little Bastages

Van
04-11-2005, 07:26 AM
Wifey and me treated the whole family to dinner Saturday evening for my bys confirmation. Nice time great food, kids were having fun, restaurant is at the water so's I can see the ocean. Everyone had a good time.

So we are heading out all together, when we get to an intersection there is a kid laying flt out on the ground with his crutches all over the road. Looks like hes been hit by a car. There are a couple of vehicles around, but nobody's moving. My wifes an RN so she jumps out of the car to see if he's alive or dead. Then a couple of other people come over. Some punk is standing there and I ask him if he say what happened . NO...I didn't see anything.
Then the kid starts getting up, meanwhile wife has call 911 and the police and ambulance are on the way. He refuses anyone to help him and won't sit down on the curb and chill. Now that little shiet says he did see something, and that the kids OK, its his friend. We tell them both to stay right here the police are on the way. (Still thinking the kid got hit and run). The kid on crutches is saying hes OK now and starts down the sidewalk. Again we say stay here and wait for the poice and ambulance. NOW GET THIS>>>

All of a sudden he throws the crutches to the ground and takes off like a freakin gazelle.(his buddy ran like hell too). That little SHIET was scamming the whole thing. Got emergency crews involved and everything. Of course my whole family is watching this happen and everyone is upset. Its a one-wya st and I can't go back to follow him, plus I'm in a suit and running just ain't gonna happen.

So he manged to f-up our evening, pissed of my wife and the family, and cost tax payers,,,how much for police and ambulance??? Little sh...shoulda been arrested.

Raven
04-11-2005, 11:19 AM
he got the idea from watchin the jacka$$ movie....as they had guys in wheel chairs rolling out of control and similar situations where people on the street
get involved and try and help.... his finger prints were on the crutches....:devil:

fishweewee
04-11-2005, 11:50 AM
That could have been an ambush preceding a carjacking/mugging. Careful.

Motor Fish
04-11-2005, 12:43 PM
How old were these little punks? If under the age of 16, they (or at least 1 of them) probably lives close by. Shouldn't be too hard for authorities to track down (but will cost us more money). Did you give the cops a description? These kids should be held responsible for their actions.

Mike P
04-11-2005, 08:27 PM
his finger prints were on the crutches....:devil:

Sure, but unless they're also on file somewhere, what good are they? ;)

Van
04-11-2005, 09:41 PM
There were alot of "we should haves" after it happened. But it happened so fast and the kid took off so fast, into a large neighborhood it would have been futile. As for description, skinny kid with pants hanging down around his @$$ and short hair. how many kids do ya know look like that.
Heavy kid with short hair "no handicap" If I saw them again in the next couple of days yes i could probably identify them and I'm not one of those people who just let things happen, I would have loved to see them nailed, but in this case the cops would have just laughed. It just pisses me off,,, what a waste of human flesh these 2 were.

Raven
04-11-2005, 10:05 PM
Sure, but unless they're also on file somewhere, what good are they? ;)

because most certainly they shall be discovered again as evidence of yet another crime.

Uncle Matt
04-12-2005, 01:17 AM
You can't kill them so walk away from the whole thing. As upseting as the whole thing is, remember you did what you could as a good samaritan. You got involved and jumped in there to help so be proud or yourself.

I'm a firm believer that bad things happen to bad people. Hopefully they will grow tired of it and give it up. If not, the hell with them. They are not worth getting upset over. Nice job for acting right away by the way.

Krispy
04-12-2005, 03:41 PM
Come on, you guys are seriously grumps. That story made me laugh :D Just kids f'n around

Slingah
04-12-2005, 06:26 PM
I did that when I was like 10....no crutches though :spin: