View Full Version : This Saturday!

Slipknot
12-01-2001, 11:22 PM
OK folks, are we all set for this Saturday? Has everyone that is coming recieved their directions?

Any more questions?

I figure we can order out pizza at lunchtime,that will be easy.

I got word there will be some stuff available for sale by a certain custom plug builder. Like wire,grommets,3/4" metal lips, some woodblanks.. So if you are in need, bring some cash to buy yourselves some early Christmas presents.

Looks like we have Got Stripers bringing his rubba making stuff, I have a microwave. We have Saltheart bringing his lead melting pot and maybe some molds I assume, so bring yourselves some hooks and maybe we can pour a few jigs or some lead inserts for plugs or something. A few guys are bringing lathes, I have a sharpener for the chisels.

I will try to get an order in for some lure eyes, and have them before Sat. so if anyone wants to go in on them.

see ya then.

Tattoo
12-02-2001, 07:56 AM
What.....no ones is going to wrap rods? :D

Tattoo
12-02-2001, 08:28 AM
You too can have STUFF!

Got Stripers
12-02-2001, 09:07 AM
What time Bruce? Don't want to be an early bird, but with the full house coming, might want to get there ahead of the crowd to set up.

Slipknot
12-02-2001, 09:13 AM
I figured about 10 am, but you can come earlier if you'd like Bob.

Thanks Tattoo :)

Tattoo, sure you can wrap a rod if you want, just spin it on your lathe and it will be done in no time. take care of that wing.

Tattoo
12-02-2001, 09:33 AM
Bruce, I thought you said we could all come over for breakfast???

I should be there be 6:30am...the latest!

Canalratt1
12-02-2001, 11:00 AM
Saltheart got two new molds for pouring, never poured before but will bring them along. Maybe you can show me some hints on them. My neighbor does all my pouring I just supply the lead, SWEET DEAL! GS looking forward to a plastics pouring course too, NEED SLUGGOS!