View Full Version : Yankees or Sox Fans equally as dim

beachwalker
04-19-2005, 06:10 AM
Now,

we all know the Sox finally won one last year and I have to admit it is pretty cool seeing fans sitting in the stands at the Fenway with cocky smiles on their faces. Sox fans deserve it, they won a great series last year and they are a contender again this season.

Well after connecting with my rivals on this level I started to think a little more about Sox fans and how they behave, etc. I mean, Yankees fans, particularly in Yankee Stadium ,have always been appropriately labeled as animals and that is a very benign criticism at that.

After watching the Sox the past few years a bit closer and seeing how some of the eeedjuts are acting this year I have come to the conclusion that most sox fans are a bunch of eeeedjuts just like the NY eeeedjuts.

There just isn't any difference between the two sides.

Both are eeeedjuts with terrible dialects who act like a bunch of ten year olds (actually I know ten year olds that are better behaved) when playing against their rivals.

I guess it must be human nature to be a prick once one gets cocky. I may be living proof but I really wonder if I can applaud some of the recent and past antics that all fans have become involved in.

I guess I am lucky to have grown up a Yankees fan. Most of that crap is behind us for now. I am older and really don't give a shiite about who is better than the other. Just want to see a fair and un-fan-tampered-with baseball game.

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

likwid
04-19-2005, 09:45 AM
Just want to see a fair and un-fan-tampered-with baseball game.

That'll happen right after Giambi admits to doing roids. :rotf2:

Cod Hunter
04-19-2005, 09:58 AM
MOST Sox fans and MOST Yankee fans are idiots? :yak4: :yak: :conf:

The Dad Fisherman
04-19-2005, 10:07 AM
MOST Sox fans and MOST Yankee fans are idiots? :yak4: :yak: :conf:

See I think its the other way around....Most Sox fans and Most Yankees fans are fine...its the few idiots that screw it up for the rest.

34,000+ in the seats there that night and only 2 got ejected (OK Maybe a few others we don't know about). But that's not representative of ALL of the fans.

Cod Hunter
04-19-2005, 02:31 PM
I couldn't agree more TDF.

beachwalker
04-19-2005, 03:17 PM
That'll happen right after Giambi admits to doing roids. :rotf2:

you aren't shiitin there Likwid. If only it was ONLY Giambi.

defintely agree wit TDF and Cod. I didn't mean it that way. I meant that most of the eeedjuts whether they are Yanks or Sox are eeedjuts....
I should have read the post again before submitting it. I certainly don't mean that all Yanks or Sox fans are eeeedjuts. Just the handful of bad apples.

There are a lot more bad apples Yanks than Sox

i really am not a total grump :scream:

Cod Hunter
04-19-2005, 03:48 PM
It's all good beachwalker.

fishsmith
04-20-2005, 08:22 AM
All people from Nantucket are snobs :jester:

beachwalker
04-20-2005, 03:27 PM
All people from Nantucket are snobs :jester:

:scream: :scream: :jump1: