View Full Version : Calling all Alliance members....

Tattoo
12-06-2001, 12:46 PM
Saturday 12/8/01 17:00 hours (5pm) there will be a meeting at the Coddington stronhold to discuss our new strategic plan for the upcoming year. The top leaders will be there, Shiek Hab-er-ek, Ohmar Eyeball, Yasir Crafti Anglar, and the one and only man of steel, Iron "if its a fat cop, RUN" Mike.

Leaders from other nations are also welcome.

Cerimonial blooooberries will be on hand for all.

Pictures from previous conferences are available and will be published by Ohmar shortly, Right Ohmar????

Crafty Angler
12-06-2001, 04:35 PM
I will try to contact The Mystic Seer and the other tribal elders.

Tell Senor Habs I will also bring the Ceremonial Venison Sausage and a gas mask in case of an assault.

I'll also contact DZ to see if he can come and also bring a copy of "The Great Snowstorm Blitz of '87".

Crafty Angler
12-06-2001, 04:37 PM
PS - Are you bringing the earmuffs for the Iron Sheik again?

Tattoo
12-06-2001, 04:50 PM
I am currently working on a brew that should not only dim the lights, but kick on the generator too! :D

JHABS
12-06-2001, 05:57 PM
TATTOOOO, GOOD TO BE THE KING:confused: :(

Fish_Eye
12-06-2001, 06:06 PM
I'm only a short camel ride away!

I'll bring a new "rough cut" video for the tribe to preview and comment on.

I'll look through the old imag archive and see if I can recapture the spirit of our last meeting.

Crafty Angler
12-06-2001, 09:42 PM
Tattoo -

I have contacted the Mystic Seer and it appears that Mrs. Seer is working, so odds are better than even that he'll be in attendance.

Just called DZ's and I forgot that he's fishing for steelies at the Pulaski and won't be back til Sunday - some guys have all the luck.

Oh yeah, just so ya know - reliable sources tell me that there's squid and macks by the 5 gallon bucket (and no crowds) at the Causeway. If you can jig one-handed you could end up with plenty of calamari for the freezer.

Of course, water in the 50's, squid and macks in the harbor, hmmmmm....

Hey, still got that squid plug?

Tattoo
12-07-2001, 05:24 AM
Might have to take a little road trip this AM over to Goat Island....:D