Sooooo

howabout those "solid" gases? :rotf3:

spence
04-29-2005, 04:57 PM
That one just about killed me :grins:

-spence

Nebe
04-29-2005, 09:22 PM
Georgie and Prince Abdullah sittin' in a tree.
K - I - S - S - I - N - G
First comes love.
Then comes marriage.
Followed by Americans trading in their SUVs for a horse and carriage.

spence
04-29-2005, 09:27 PM
:rollem: The TWO things America needs to continue our standard of living...

1. Energy Independence
2. Excellent Education

Bush is doing NEITHER.

-spence

Raven
04-30-2005, 06:10 PM
i got a call from macoJoe...he's bigtime now...Workin for the FEDS.....secret service and all that down at the Crawford Ranch... running Security for the president.... and his side saddle riding guests... anyways he sent me the picture below of him on the job...in his new suit....he looks simply marvelous! doesn't he?

RIJIMMY
04-30-2005, 06:27 PM
:rollem: The TWO things America needs to continue our standard of living...

1. Energy Independence
2. Excellent Education

Bush is doing NEITHER.

-spence

Isnt it intersting that whenever America needs to do something we look for the president to do it?
See anyone giving up those gas guzzling cars?
I believe a Democrat said it best "Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for you country".

Diamond Tackle
04-30-2005, 10:20 PM
"I believe a Democrat said it best "Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for you country". "

AMEN brother. How true those words still ring today. Timeless!

Skip N
04-30-2005, 10:25 PM
Its hard to believe that statement accually came out of a Democrats mouth. JFK would puke if he saw the Dems today. Especially his bro Teddy :smash:

Pete_G
05-01-2005, 09:39 AM
Just this morning on "Meet the Press" one of the Bushies was crowing about how they want to put together a balanced energy plan encouraging new technologies such as hybrids and hydrogen powered vehicles.

Tim Russert dropped the ball though, he could have really nailed the idiot by pointing out how they just repealed the tax break for hybrid/electric vehicles.

I love being lied to by my gov't.

Nebe
05-01-2005, 09:45 AM
Pete, not only that, but the funding that was put in place by the admistation to fund hydogen fuelcell technology stated that the only fuels allowed to be used to make the hydogen had to come from fossil fuels... Expalin that logic to me????

thats all I am going to add to this thread.

:exp:

Pete_G
05-01-2005, 09:50 AM
Isnt it intersting that whenever America needs to do something we look for the president to do it?

He is our leader and president of a gov't I pay a lot of tax dollars to, we should expect him to do more then cut brush on his ranch for this country.

Skip N
05-01-2005, 11:08 AM
He is our leader and president of a gov't I pay a lot of tax dollars to, we should expect him to do more then cut brush on his ranch for this country.

Gee I thought he did alot more than that. I don't agree with everything he does but thats a typical comment from someone who hates the president with a passion. No matter what her does you will NEVER give him credit for anything. You lefties are great :doh:

likwid
05-01-2005, 11:08 AM
Pete, not only that, but the funding that was put in place by the admistation to fund hydogen fuelcell technology stated that the only fuels allowed to be used to make the hydogen had to come from fossil fuels... Expalin that logic to me???

OPEC rules this country, not the government.
If the gov. forced lower gas prices, OPEC would get pissed.
If car companies pushed for hybrids/alternate fuel sources, OPEC would get pissed.

And who's the biggest OPEC asskisser in our government?

http://perversiontracker.com/archives/george_bush_monkey.jpg
"oop oop"

Pete_G
05-01-2005, 12:47 PM
Gee I thought he did alot more than that. I don't agree with everything he does but thats a typical comment from someone who hates the president with a passion. No matter what her does you will NEVER give him credit for anything. You lefties are great :doh:

Don't assume... you know what they say about that.

I'm not a lefty. Nor a righty.

It was a literary exaggeration. The point was that he is our leader, and it was a response to the idea that energy independence and education is OUR responsibility. He and Congress are in charge of spending the money we give them to make changes for us.

I look at the facts and go from there. I feel that this administration tells me one thing, then does another all too often. They tell me they support better fuel efficiency as well as hybrid technology, yet their actions speak differently. I don't like being lied to in person, and I'm not real big on the gov't doing it to me either.

As for credit, I'll give him credit for keeping access trails in National Parks and other places open to OHV's. I don't like the idea of those places only being accessible on foot. He also supports fishing and hunting, although many of his policies jeopardize the very places sportsman like to go. Other then that this administration mostly goes against all my other feelings when it comes to enviromental and energy policy.