View Full Version : WOW!!!

JohnR
12-08-2001, 04:16 PM
Building Plugs be COOL!! A TON of fun had by all... Will post pics & details later (gotta run out with da wife)...

Special thanks to Mr. Slip & Mrs. Slip!!!

Got Stripers
12-08-2001, 05:52 PM
Ditto, thanks to Bruce and his better half for hosting the get together. It was fun, although I think I lost brain cells with the fumes, cough...cough. Hope everyone gets a few nice fish on the rubba I passed out, now I've got to order some more to get ready for the upcoming season. Maybe a 5 gallon bucket this time around, since a few expressed an interest in some rubba :).

bassmaster
12-08-2001, 06:49 PM
Thank You All, I had A Ball;)

mrpogie
12-08-2001, 07:25 PM
Thanks to Slip and the Mrs. for hosting this get together. Had an excellent time today met some great people and was nice to put faces with names I've been reading about and conversing with. ...mrpogie

milo
12-08-2001, 07:28 PM
Had-a-great-time-guys.Nice-work-too-bad-we-had-to-leave-so-early.Maybe-next-time.THANX-SLIP-nice-shop-you-go-there-bubba;)

JohnR
12-08-2001, 09:24 PM
Slip, again, great job by you and your betterhalf ;) , today was one of the most fun times I've had about fishing without really fishing... Thanks to the Shiek for bring STUFF to turn. Thanks to BM for the swinging needle :D ;) Saltheart for the Jig pouring & tying + Got Stripers for deducting a year from our lives with the plastic's pour (guys, that stuff really kicks ASS!!!) and thanks to everyone that showed up & brought stuff, between grub, wood stock, and lathes!!!

http://www.striped-bass.com/Images/mrppog3a.jpg

bassmaster
12-08-2001, 10:04 PM
Man You Make a Nice PLug:D

Smokey
12-08-2001, 10:26 PM
The most tallent in one place at the same time I've ever seen. The gatherings don't get better than this,thanks everybody.

Saltheart
12-08-2001, 11:47 PM
Very unique occasion. It was excellent seeing all the crafts at once and being able to try anything you wanted. Better than a fishing show! :)

Tattoo
12-09-2001, 08:24 AM
Bruce,

Great get together! I enjoyed meeting everyone there, there sure was some real talent in that shop.

Maybe we can do another one after the holidays? We know the boss is getting a lathe!

Crafty Angler
12-09-2001, 09:58 AM
Man, that bottle plug is nice! Great paint job.

So who was the creator? I got some hunches but I'm not habsolutely sure...

JohnR
12-09-2001, 10:02 AM
The Pogster....

chris L
12-09-2001, 04:00 PM
Had a good time and Thanks mellisa for the eats they were good . I could have used a few more brownies to keep the eyes open for the ride home . Good to see everyone again . Mr Pogie thanks for letting us get a glimps of your door prizes . So where is the door anyhow ?

Bruce Thanks !