View Full Version : Nice Rhody article in Fly Fishing in Saltwaters Magazine

Skip N
05-03-2005, 01:14 PM
Got my copy of Fly Fishing in Saltwaters magazine today and there was a nice 3 page article about fly fishing in Rhode Island. Kinda neat to see Rhody in a mag that usually focuses on fishing alot in tropical locations and such. Lttle Rhody getting some props! :kewl:

Pete_G
05-03-2005, 03:47 PM
Got my copy of Fly Fishing in Saltwaters magazine today and there was a nice 3 page article about fly fishing in Rhode Island. Kinda neat to see Rhody in a mag that usually focuses on fishing alot in tropical locations and such. Lttle Rhody getting some props! :kewl:

Who's that guy driving the boat on the main page? :confused:

Skip N
05-04-2005, 10:48 PM
Who's that guy driving the boat on the main page? :confused:

No clue!

Pete_G
05-05-2005, 06:54 AM
No clue!

SWE web site designer and guide Capt. Corey Pietraszek. :hee: :bsod:

jeffsod
05-05-2005, 07:54 AM
Thanks for the heads up on the article.

I gave up on both the SW FF magazines long ago. Nice pictures but weak on content usually.

Also I had paid for a two year subscription shortly before Fly Fishing Saltwaters got bought out by World Publications in Winter Park FL. Just after they bought the magazine I got a subscription renewal in the mail. I called and told them I had a over a year left and they wanted proof of it. I probably had a copy of a canceled check somewhere but that ticked me off and they have not received any further business from me. Not worth the argravation.

Skip N
05-05-2005, 09:30 AM
SWE web site designer and guide Capt. Corey Pietraszek. :hee: :bsod:

Thats awesome! :kewl:

Skip N
05-05-2005, 09:33 AM
"I gave up on both the SW FF magazines long ago. Nice pictures but weak on content usually"

Your right about the content but the pics certainy make up for that shortage. The Rhody article was the same. Just some basic info and nothing special but it was great to see Rhody in that kind of magazine. And of course some nice pics to go along with it :hee: