Peter Lajoie
05-05-2005, 09:38 PM
What a guy ah..... :doh:

Bigcat
05-06-2005, 05:14 AM
Walker, and Jefferson came up big. :tm:

rwilhelm
05-06-2005, 07:33 AM
What a idiotic play!!! Pierce is lucky they did not loose that game. It is too bad because he played a great game before that.

Cod Hunter
05-06-2005, 09:42 AM
NBA

nothing but arrogance

BigFish
05-06-2005, 03:02 PM
Punks....all about themselves! Great players like Bird, Havlichek, Cowens, would have had the game and the moment in perspective before going off like that! :tm: Why can't the NBA have a lockout like the NHL? :hihi:

Cod Hunter
05-06-2005, 03:49 PM
Amen BigFish, amen. I could not agree more.

PI guy
05-06-2005, 05:10 PM
I almost, emphasis on almost, changed the channel after he exited the court swinging his jersey around like a punk. Not the behavior you expect to see out of your "star" player :af: :af:

Surfcastinglife
05-06-2005, 05:27 PM
i'd be pretty pissed 2 if the refs let an acting job like that go by after having the entire game called in favor of the other team

afterhours
05-06-2005, 05:59 PM
Punks....all about themselves! Great players like Bird, Havlichek, Cowens, would have had the game and the moment in perspective before going off like that! :tm: Why can't the NBA have a lockout like the NHL? :hihi:

that about sums it up Larry.

Van
05-06-2005, 07:58 PM
Yea not a cool move.

But hey at least they are still in it.

Rank on them all you want, youre entitled, but remember Boston has always been a basketball town, and prolly always will be.

Bring on game 7, I want to see them get to the next round.

Pierce and all... :fishslap:

The Dad Fisherman
05-07-2005, 12:56 AM
but remember Boston has always been a basketball town, and prolly always will be.

Got to disagree w/ that one...Boston may have loved their Celtics But this area Lived and Died by the Red Sox...always has and always will.

It wasn't to long ago that the Pat's were the #4 ticket in town.

But I'd love to see them advance to the next round and take on Detroit. :D

afterhours
05-07-2005, 07:24 AM
is that the same detriot that the celts could've kept out of the playoffs if they had suited up and competed with and beaten instead of laying down for the last game of the season?

Goose
05-07-2005, 07:36 AM
The freakin ref's need a beating for sure but still not exuse for Pierce. All I could think was what a dumb @$$ wavin his shirt after almost single handedly loosin the game:smash:

Wouldn't it be great if the Celt's won it all this year,,,just to give outsiders a bigger reason to hate us and watch the wheels break on the wagon,,,just like the so call HUGE sox fans who knew everything about them yet had no faith in them.. typical NE fans

Van
05-07-2005, 08:03 PM
Got to disagree w/ that one...Boston may have loved their Celtics But this area Lived and Died by the Red Sox...always has and always will.

It wasn't to long ago that the Pat's were the #4 ticket in town.

But I'd love to see them advance to the next round and take on Detroit. :D

Ok true enough, but i don't think the C's history will ever let people forget, just look at some of the posts in this forum. They may hate the new teams, but speak well of the "old time team"..

Even with the poor way the team was playing all through the season, I had a client take me to a couple of games, and there was hardly an empty set. At least until 4th Q when they were down by 20.... :smash:

Slipknot
05-07-2005, 08:12 PM
they suck
6:45 to go and down 19

no make that 20 :rollem:

Van
05-07-2005, 09:14 PM
:behead: :behead: :gorez:

Looked like crap tonight. Fat lady is singing.

Squid kids Dad
05-07-2005, 09:57 PM
Goodbye Walker..... :fishslap: :bshake:

BigFish
05-08-2005, 08:19 AM
Not a team to be proud of! :doh: Not because they lost but because the two "leaders" do not know how to compose themselves in pressure situations. That is exactly how the NBA has progressed these past few years.....it sucks! :exp:

afterhours
05-08-2005, 08:35 AM
rather watch frog jumping than the nba.

bart
05-08-2005, 06:22 PM
Not a team to be proud of! :doh: Not because they lost but because the two "leaders" do not know how to compose themselves in pressure situations. That is exactly how the NBA has progressed these past few years.....it sucks! :exp:

can't argue with that. i say trade pierce. the team needs an attitude adjustment. he puts up good numbers but we'll never win with him...

Squid kids Dad
05-08-2005, 06:44 PM
bart...I think your right..Get rid of Pierce and Walker.Havent won anything with them...Doesnt seem like Pierce is ever gonna GROW up....Keep the younger guys and build from there..I think Ange thought that by bringing Walker back they would have a chance this year...How did that work out??