View Full Version : Dr. Chang

freeballin
05-11-2005, 06:43 PM
A woman was very distraught over the fact that she had not had a date or any sex for over 5 years. She was afraid she might have
something wrong with her, so she decided to seek the medical expertise of the
well known Chinese sex therapist, Dr. Chang.

Upon entering the examination room, Dr. Chang said, "OK, take off all your crose."

The woman did as she was told. "Now, get down and craw reery, reery fass to odderside of room." Again, the woman did as she was instructed.

Dr. Chang then said, "OK, now craw reery, reery fass back to me." As she did, Dr. Chang shook his head slowly. "Your probrem vewy bad.
You haf Ed Zachary Disease. Worse case I ever see. Dat why you not haf sex or dates."

The woman asked anxiously, "Oh my God, Dr. Chang, what is Ed Zachary Disease?"

Dr. Chang sighed deeply and replied, "Ed Zachary Disease is when your face look Ed Zachary like your azz."

Nebe
05-11-2005, 06:56 PM
:hs:

fishweewee
05-11-2005, 07:36 PM
Why are so many sharks in the Indian Ocean stricken with diarrhea?

They've been eating Thai food all week.

fishweewee
05-12-2005, 12:00 PM
Confucious say ... man who walk through airport door sideways is going to Bangkok.

fishweewee
05-12-2005, 12:01 PM
Confucious say ... man with penis in peanut butter jar is f*cking nuts. :kewl:

fishweewee
05-12-2005, 12:01 PM
Confucious say ... man with hole in pocket, feel cocky all day. :heybaby:

fishweewee
05-12-2005, 12:03 PM
Confucious say ... man who farts in church, sits in own pew.

fishweewee
05-12-2005, 12:04 PM
Confucious say ... baseball all wrong ... man with four balls no can walk. :rotf3:

fishweewee
05-12-2005, 12:06 PM
Confucious say ... elevator smell different to midget. :bl2:

fishweewee
05-12-2005, 12:08 PM
Confucious say ... man who have head up ass, have $hitty outlook on life. :D

fishweewee
05-12-2005, 12:12 PM
A little old Asian lady goes to the doctor in China, and says, "Doctor I have this problem with gas, but it doesn't bother me too much... my farts never smell, and they're always quiet. But I've been doing it very often."

The doctor asks her to explain more, and the old lady says, "In fact, I've farted at least 20 times since I've been here in your office. You probably didn't know I was farting because they don't smell and they're silent."

The doctor says, "I see, take these pills and come back to see me next week. "The next week the lady comes back.

"Doctor," she says, "I don't know what the heck you gave me, but now my farts...although still silent...stink terribly."

The doctor says, "Good!!! Now that we've cleared up your sinuses, let's work on your hearing."

MAC
05-12-2005, 12:16 PM
:laugha: Slow day at the office Ben?

fishweewee
05-12-2005, 12:18 PM
You have no idea, Dave. :hihi:

fishweewee
05-12-2005, 03:27 PM
Q: How do you know if an Asian robbed your house?

A: Your homework is done, your computer is upgraded, but two hours later the f*cker is still trying to back out of your driveway.

:rotf2:

fishweewee
05-12-2005, 03:29 PM
An Asian man was trying to exchange yen for dollars.

He asked the American bank teller, "Why it change ? Yestoday I get two hunant dollar fo yen. Today I get hunant eighty."

The bank teller replies, "Fluctuations."

The Asian man says, "Fluc you white guys too !"

:bc: :rotfl: :rotf3: :rotf2:

fishweewee
05-12-2005, 04:14 PM
Chinese man rings his boss: "Me no work, I sick".

Boss says "When i'm sick, I screw my wife, Try that".

Two hours later, Chinese fella rings back:

"Me feel better. You got nice house".

fishweewee
05-12-2005, 04:25 PM
:hihi: