View Full Version : who

Nebe
05-13-2005, 07:15 PM
keeps logging on to my account?? a moderator? someone who has my password?? trust me, theres no spicy contents in my PMs so quit it please

Slipknot
05-13-2005, 07:36 PM
we can't log into anyones account that I know of unless we knew your password :confused:

someone is logging on as you Eben?
if so, they must know your password, change it and maybe that will solve your problem.

nightfighter
05-13-2005, 07:47 PM
Eben,

Do you use multiple computers? Maybe you left your work computer logged on and then can't sign on at home????? Just a thought as I have done that :smash: :bsod:

Mike P
05-13-2005, 08:03 PM
None of the moderators have access to passwords.

Change your password to something other than what you use on other sites.

JohnR
05-13-2005, 08:14 PM
keeps logging on to my account?? a moderator? someone who has my password?? trust me, theres no spicy contents in my PMs so quit it please

Only way I can get into your account is if you give me your password or I change yours on you - neither have happened. I highly recommend you change your password if you think someone else has accessed it. If you want me to dig in at it - let me know.

ThrowingTimber
05-13-2005, 09:12 PM
You're probably logged in at work no?

JohnR
05-13-2005, 09:25 PM
I checked IP addresses. If someone is using your account, they're breaking into your house to do it :hihi:

thefishingfreak
05-13-2005, 09:46 PM
it's the wife.
ABORT! ABORT!

Nebe
05-13-2005, 10:17 PM
it's the wife.
ABORT! ABORT!

:rotfl:

this is whats been happening- i have a cable connection at home- durring the course of me being here watching the kid I will stroll by the computer and check the site every once in a while... twice today the site has mysteriously logged me off. or in otherwords, it did not recognize me. the only time that has happened before is when i use my laptop at work or I clear my cookies which i havent done....

i did change my password :D

fishaholic18
05-14-2005, 01:08 AM
:rotfl:
twice today the site has mysteriously logged me off. or in otherwords, it did not recognize me.
Eben, this has been happening to me since John changed to the new format.
Every once in a while I have to reenter my password to log on.

reelecstasy
05-14-2005, 07:16 AM
it's the wife.
ABORT! ABORT!
:laughs: :claps: