View Full Version : Weekend Plans

JohnR
05-20-2005, 07:30 AM
Seeing that we are going to have another weekend of magnificient weather, what's up for the weekend?

Will you take advantage of most people staying home and wet a line and soak your gear? Or will you be staying indoors?

I'm probably doing a bit of both...

McSpooled
05-20-2005, 07:40 AM
Trying to get some fishing in tomorrow a.m. before heading to Fenway.

> With the NE wind, thinking I may head inside the CC Bay. As you note, glorious weather to look forward to!

Saturday: Periods of rain. Areas of fog. High near 50. Breezy, with a east wind between 13 and 21 mph, with gusts as high as 39 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.

Saltheart
05-20-2005, 07:44 AM
tonight's the night for me and mine to start fishing!! I can't wait!! :)

ThrowingTimber
05-20-2005, 07:49 AM
:bgi:

reelecstasy
05-20-2005, 07:55 AM
Spring meet Saturday for a few with MBBA
Sunday, fishin from early morning till night :ss:

spence
05-20-2005, 07:59 AM
Fish twice if I can...

-spence

Bronko
05-20-2005, 08:03 AM
Heading to the Cape after work to for a fishing marathon. Canal to the southside to the back beaches to the bay side and back to the canal on Sunday. Everything is packed and ready to go.

kippy
05-20-2005, 08:14 AM
fishing tonight then work tomorrow..sunday buying stuff for the house.

Moses
05-20-2005, 08:22 AM
Heading out tomorrow morning but the question is where??

vineyardblues
05-20-2005, 08:25 AM
Truck is loaded for the cape,heading down at 230 today :)
Going to try the outer beaches today/night.Monomoy By boat on sat I hope!
Party on Sunday ><> ><> ><> ><>

VB

capecodder
05-20-2005, 08:29 AM
Got clearance from the admiral to take my 4 yr old and his buddy out tomorrow looking for mackeral. We launch in Scituate. At time of clearance we were looking at calm seas.

This morning the forecast calls for gale warning... I think we'll be staying put. Maybe the macks will stick around another week???

Odds are that Memorial Day weekend will be good! Can't keep this pattern forever...

partsjay
05-20-2005, 08:49 AM
Heading out Sat. A.M. .....starting in Fairhaven, will work my way home from there.

Sun...going to the Sox/Braves....can't wait.

BrianS
05-20-2005, 09:08 AM
Freezer full o herring

Bucket in the fridge full o eels

Alarm set...

Its time...

Little gansett action in sights.

Mr. Sandman
05-20-2005, 09:10 AM
I am going to try toggin with the wife this afternoon on a wreck near me that I rarely see anyone fish. (But I know fish are down there) Just for a couple hours to get out before this bad weather comes in. Looks like it will rain thru thrusday now. Jezzzz.

I will also hit the beach late tonight. :chased:

fishsmith
05-20-2005, 09:15 AM
Saturday - Soccer/T-ball and Looking forward to Tiling my buddy's bathroom - a little payback on my part for being taken on many great fishing trips.
Sunday - Grout tile - Play with my kids
Monday Night - I hope fish from a boat all night around the vineyard.

redlite
05-20-2005, 10:39 AM
We are supposed to winning a tournment this weekend/ week. @^*$(%)^^(^% ^*)&&)$$)_-_&^ damn weather sucks. Supposed to blow bad, but at least it is SUPPOSED to blow NE, which hopefully won't be bad where we're plannin on bein' though.
I am PUMPED to get back out on my buddy's boat.

Fishsmith- hopefully things will go better this year than they did last year. Don't wanna have be a yearly ritual to hang out with Seatow. And Hopefully we'll already have the tournament winning fish by the time you meet us sat.- Bring the rubbers.

MAC
05-20-2005, 11:44 AM
We are supposed to winning a tournment this weekend/ week. @^*$(%)^^(^% ^*)&&)$$)_-_&^ damn weather sucks. Supposed to blow bad, but at least it is SUPPOSED to blow NE, which hopefully won't be bad where we're plannin on bein' though.
I am PUMPED to get back out on my buddy's boat.

Fishsmith- hopefully things will go better this year than they did last year. Don't wanna have be a yearly ritual to hang out with Seatow. And Hopefully we'll already have the tournament winning fish by the time you meet us sat.- Bring the rubbers.

redlite, That last line is scary :eek: You aren't going to P-Town are you :jester:

Roseneath
05-20-2005, 12:04 PM
Goals for the weekend -

(1) Catch a bass on topwater

(2) Get over to South County

(3) Accomplish Goals #1 and #2 without upsetting the Wife.

kennebecstriper
05-20-2005, 02:20 PM
hey I caught 5 schoolies at lunch today...does that count as weekend fish :rotf3:

lurch
05-20-2005, 02:27 PM
fishing the canal for the first time this year tonight...wish me luck!

Saturday: Soccer with kids

Sunday: Inside my foxhole relaxing

basswipe
05-20-2005, 03:31 PM
Fish tonight...maybe.

NASCAR tomorrow night.

Sunday nothing.

Anybody want a cat?

reelecstasy
05-20-2005, 03:36 PM
searching frantically for a bike to convert into a canal bike ASAP :smash:

BigFish
05-20-2005, 03:44 PM
Fishing am with Joe G and Slingah.....little league game afternoon....makin' plugs...lookin' at a house Sunday. :btu:

NIB
05-20-2005, 07:09 PM
Planned on hitting hit hard this weekend all nighters an livelinen in the daytime but what i thought was allergy's all week turned into a crappy fevery cold today .Workin in an out of the rain today didn't help.gonna lay low tonite an see what happens tommorrow.maybe i just go to work.

BasicPatrick
05-20-2005, 10:27 PM
Sat AM...Organize some tackle

Sat late morning...hook up with bob bike and off to MBBA spring Meet

Sat Afternoon...fish fish

Sat night...home to watch that Showtime Movie bout boston Catholic Church Sex Scandal

Sun Very Early morning...reel Extacy 7 I heading off to Canal, then frindlies for hot breakfast, then MBBA Casting contest, then Bluuuuuueeeefish, then bass, then home for Sun night TV

fishaholic18
05-20-2005, 11:07 PM
I'm in Florida and have an inshore charter on Sunday morning. :jump:
It was 93 deg. today....Sorry..... :zup:

Clammer
05-21-2005, 12:23 AM
fished long & hard today/night 4pm to 10pm // great tides & WEATHER == fish were hiding // poked one here ./one there /had to keep changing gear or no hits // pickup up after dark / one descent keeper :hs:

BEETLE
05-21-2005, 04:36 AM
here it is sat. 5:30am - i'm heading to work :mad: they were hinting they needed something done tomorrow as well, but i'll try to evade that.

i need to change jobs soon, before i clobber one of these chumps i work for. :fishslap: