View Full Version : Eben ask John about "horseshoes" and such, it is funny but never fails to amaze!

eelman
05-24-2005, 01:52 PM
:rotf3: :rotf3: Its funny, last night Steve made a comment that got me thinking, he says " here you are, have not fished in 3 years , fall out of your car and get a 30lb fish , in may! " It makes me wonder sometimes, I mean I certainly know how to fish but there have been some times that were , well nuts, so let john explain the horseshoe effect, there may be something to it after all hopefully I can find somemore and hand them out. I have went to spots that all the "sharpies" said were absolutly dead and walked out with 40lb fish, whatever it is, I will take it ! the best part about last night is that I was home in bed at 10pm!! John certainly gets the first horseshoe I come accross!

JohnR
05-24-2005, 03:55 PM
Eben. its Golden, and Reversed, and resident in his arse. He does have that horseshoe up his ass :hee: ...

Now, If I could get rid of this $^#&#:af:& Flu :smash:

Nebe
05-24-2005, 04:18 PM
ahh horseshoes..

I dont know #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&... its one thing to catch a nice fish once in a while, but its another thing to catch consistantly. Any good surfcaster will tell you that if you put your time in you will catch fish, and you will, but if you put your time in and fish with an educated game plan based on tides, wind direction, current directions and migration patterns of the bass and the bait, you will always come out on top.

oh and eels help too. I made a promise to myself that i wouldnt kill any eels this year, but i might have to resort to using a few and releasing them at the end of the night :hihi:

eelman
05-24-2005, 05:34 PM
John I thought it was just a cold? well at least the next few days will be unfishable anyway, hope you get well soon!