View Full Version : Not a single fish landed

BrianS
05-28-2005, 09:38 AM
but couldnt ask for a better morning... it was a little foggy at first.. but man.. water like glass... light breeze..

would of been nice if the water was moving a little.. boat wasnt moving from its spot at all!...

didnt really see anyone get into anything...

canal tonight methinks..

blue oyster
05-28-2005, 11:16 AM
fished 1 of the rivers up on the south shore of ma. water looked like bad coffie and it was loaded with crap from the storm 1 fish on 1 hit and it was short that was it for 2 people fishing for couple of hours on the outgoing tide

Christian
05-28-2005, 11:23 AM
fished on the north shore this morn, rivers loaded with crap, debris, trees, eel grass.almost unfishable. 1 short on a bucktail.

Slingah
05-28-2005, 11:25 AM
I got a few fish this a.m. one a decent fish....but pretty slow...in a s.s. river....with crap everywhere and very dirty water

BrianS
05-28-2005, 11:59 AM
Water where I fished was crystal..

Just no fish...

Gotofish
05-28-2005, 01:45 PM
Narr. Bay was clean.....and there were a couple fishes in it.

Water where I fished was crystal..

Just no fish...

BrianS
05-28-2005, 01:47 PM
Thats where I was... saw some schoolies breaking that touched nothing...

:)

Pete_G
05-28-2005, 03:02 PM
Fish big baits and fish them deep, if you're in a boat. They're still there, they've just moved South a bit. And North in a few cases.

Mr. Sandman
05-28-2005, 03:14 PM
We are rockin here. Had 60+ from the surf right after the storm (late) last night on plugs of all kinds. (mainly, bernzy swimmers, megabait J150's). Most are all around keeper size and the largest was in the mid 20#'s and she was packed with big squid, nice big belly. I took this one home for dinner tonight. Head tail and entrails are already in my lobster pots, meat is soaking in teriaki for later grilling tonight..
May try the new fly rod late tonight again. Life is good again.

What a day eh? FINALLY the S U N is out, I see actual shadows, the wind is finally blowin SW and it feels like summer! :shocked:

Lots of happy boaters catching bluefish and the place is happening again, got that minor sun burn and feel great.... damn I love summer!

Lets do it all again tomorrow!!! :hihi: cocktail anyone? :gu:

likwid
05-28-2005, 03:44 PM
TONS of squid in certain places right now.

white/white
yellow/white
pink/white

partsjay
05-28-2005, 05:28 PM
I got into some fish, but all were small...crushing those wildeyes.

JohnR
05-28-2005, 06:28 PM
Got into a few this am with E & T, much fog but beautiful morning with lots of surface action on a Howdy :smokin: . First & Biggest was just over 10#s...