View Full Version : MSBA "Plug Night 3" Entertainment

BigFish
06-01-2005, 08:21 AM
Featured entertainment for this years edition of "Plug Night 3" will be....drum roll please.....none other than Steve "Flaptail" Shiraka giving a presentation on plug history and "how-to's" in regards to fishing many of your favorite fish catching artificials! :kewl: (Rim-shot!) :bl2:

All those who are interested in participating in "Plug Night 3" please contact me. It will run pretty much as it has the past 2 years with many plug builders and many plug manufacturers in attendance selling and displaying their finest creations. :drool: As it is only 3 months away I must be getting the itinerary for the evening together and hopefully will be adding a few surprises to the mix, so stay tuned! ;)

justplugit
06-01-2005, 09:07 AM
Icing on the cake.:hihi: :)

Karl F
06-01-2005, 10:50 AM
What!!?? NO BM??? Say it ain't so..... or does he just want to exact his revenge, and heckle Flap from the front row.... :huh: ;)

JPI, you goin'? :D

BigFish
06-01-2005, 11:33 AM
Just trying to keep it "fresh"! ;) Hope BM will come and heckle.....he was great the last 2 years...just trying to bring new things in. I really need to get the ball rolling on who would like to participate. I will be posting a list as it grows. Come on you plug builders....throw your names in here and lets make it the best "Plug Night" yet! :kewl:

afterhours
06-01-2005, 12:13 PM
me and the boy will be there.

justplugit
06-01-2005, 12:41 PM
Hey Karl, is The Pope Catholic.:huh: :hihi:

BigFish
06-02-2005, 02:04 PM
Hello.......anyone out there? :huh:

reelecstasy
06-02-2005, 02:12 PM
:wave: Hi Larry :D

BigFish
06-05-2005, 07:21 AM
There is a sticky thread above with a list of attendees and events for "Plug Night" which will be updated often. Please check it out and add "Plug Night 3" to your "to-do" list. :bounce:

Habs has been added to the list and if we are good little plug builders and fishermen.....maybe he will give those in attendance a lesson on how to properly fish his great needlefish plug....should come in handy as we head into the fall run right after this event! :rotf3:

Redsoxticket
06-05-2005, 12:10 PM
.maybe he will give those in attendance a lesson on how to properly fish his great needlefish plug....should come in handy as we head into the fall run right after this event! :rotf3:

Plugfest 3 going to held in Middleboro again. May I suggest the familiar easy to get to VFW in Fairhaven where we had TFCTFN. There is water across the street to check out the plugging techniques and plugs action along with frostes inside to wet the whistle.

BigFish
06-05-2005, 01:40 PM
This is different RST....you are thinking of "Plug Fest" which is a S-Bass get together.....this is "Plug Night 3" which I have had the past 2 years at the August MSBA meeting. All are welcome to come and details can be found in the sticky thread and directions thru the MSBA website at MSBA.net. :bounce: