View Full Version : Boston Macks

Striper1
06-11-2005, 03:17 PM
Great day on the water today
Found the macks on my first stop this AM just outside the harbor..Thanks Ron.

Threeway Drifted the macks for Bass up to 18 pounds and two Cod.....

The macks are still here!!
get out there and get them !!

We will be back out there in the am looking for that 50

Raider Ronnie
06-11-2005, 11:53 PM
[QUOTE=Striper1]Great day on the water today
Found the macks on my first stop this AM just outside the harbor..Thanks Ron.

Your welcome bud!!!
We (team Ave' Maria" ) had another good day today with another bunch of fish between 15-20 lbs, and Capt. Mike reeled in a 35lb 46inch cow!!!
But we could not locate the fish that was on for about 15 minutes before it straightned out the hook, that was well over 50lbs!!!
But we will back out there at 4:30am in search it it or another!!!
see you out there!!!

BigBo
06-12-2005, 12:50 AM
I know there was a 50 weighed in yesterday at Fore River Bait Shop that was taken on a live Mack. I saw the fish right after it was weighed in. Nice cow!!!!! Congrats Lou. :rotfl:

Raider Ronnie
06-12-2005, 08:37 PM
I know there was a 50 weighed in yesterday at Fore River Bait Shop that was taken on a live Mack. I saw the fish right after it was weighed in. Nice cow!!!!! Congrats Lou. :rotfl:

It was 47lbs :eyes:

BigBo
06-12-2005, 11:12 PM
I knew it was close. He thought it was right at 49.5. Still.........nice fish. :bl:

Raider Ronnie
06-13-2005, 04:32 AM
I knew it was close. He thought it was right at 49.5. Still.........nice fish. :bl:

Very nice fish indeed!!!
Was caught in or near the North river!!!
The were quite a few 40 + lbs fish caught last week!

beamie
06-13-2005, 05:46 PM
I managed a 38LB 9oz fish on Sunday, 45" long, but not in the river. Offshore a bit on live macks. Had a 24 lber too.

Today, slow day. Had 2 fish about 23 LBs and some smaller fish.

Bronko
06-14-2005, 06:35 AM
Great fish Beamie. A nice fat slob! :kewl:

Van
06-14-2005, 08:05 PM
Fished today with a buddy, we got my well full in short time, then the weather changed big time. What adifference from yesterday when I wished I had AC in the boat, I was totally fried after all day on the water in the heat and sun. Today i wished i had a heater in there, had on 3 layers of clothes and we were still cold. But it didn't matter, day went like this.......

We decided to stay inside rather than get the S*%T kicked out of us.

Turned out to be a really good idea, caught fish all day, the hottest time after 3PM. We caught fish from 28" to well over 20 lbs. consistant action for about 2-3 hours. All on live macks.

Absolutley hammered fish, all went back in to fight another day.