View Full Version : Some people really $uck

reelecstasy
06-13-2005, 09:29 AM
Out with Basic P on Sat a.m. Beautiful morning at the canal..Just casting away, just soaking in the nice morning. I climb back up to the path, look at my canal bike and notice someone stole my binoculars right of my bike with me right in front of it. I knew it too, I saw the guy walk by and my gut said he just f'd you. But I didn't listen, I watched him walk away and thought to myself, you are just being paranoid...Should have gone with my gut and impaled a pencil popper treble in his neck. I rode all the way to the east end looking for him, he is lucky I didn't find him........ They were really special to me on a very personal note... People $uck :mad: :realmad: :af:

reelecstasy
06-13-2005, 11:44 AM
I am still reeling over this, seriously does the guy go home and think "awesome, what a great day. I scored a nice pair of binoculars from a guy who doesn't have hardly anything to his name. I bet they were a gift from his kids, I bet they really meant alot to him.." f'n ahole..... :exp:

ThrowingTimber
06-13-2005, 11:57 AM
sux dude some people are just plain aholes :rocketem:

The Dad Fisherman
06-13-2005, 12:28 PM
I think your mistaken......

A 4 oz. bucktail Jig to the back of the head would do MUCH more damage....

Sorry to hear that, but if you got a look at him I'll bet you'll "bump" into him again down there..

Homerun04
06-13-2005, 12:29 PM
I repeat....we need to implement an as***** test in the US for everyone at the age of 18....pass and you get to stay; fail and you're kicked out......

BigFish
06-13-2005, 12:53 PM
If I have told you guys once, I have told you a hundred times.....you want to do some damage....its a 4 ounce Hopkins you should be throwing! :uhuh:

Chris, sorry to hear that.....people do suck and it does not look as though it is getting any better. Lesson learned I hope....lock up your stuff...make a locking box of some kind. :)

reelecstasy
06-13-2005, 01:08 PM
..make a locking box of some kind. :)
Already working on it..wish I didn't have to.
sadly, these meant alot more to me than the $ :(

Slingah
06-13-2005, 02:08 PM
sorry to hear that...people s*ck

fishaholic18
06-13-2005, 02:39 PM
That F#@$^! sux that you have to resort to locking your stuff up!!!
We are supposed to all be fellow fisherman...It's a dog eat dog world I guess.
Cris, sorry it happened, but you were better off not catching the IDIOT.
It would have been ugly. :skulz:

MAC
06-13-2005, 03:49 PM
Sorry to hear that Chris. Some people just plain suk. Hopefully someday he will get his.

afterhours
06-13-2005, 05:05 PM
i hear ya chris, we have an over abundance of a$$ho%%. it sux when your at the canal and have to look over your shoulder every 30 seconds to check your gear, kinda wrecks it. btw- i also endorse the 4 oz. hopkins.

BigFish
06-13-2005, 05:40 PM
4 out of 5 pissed off surfcasters recommend the Hopkins 4 ounce to cure or kill!!! :kewl:

Slipknot
06-13-2005, 05:57 PM
:(
that's ashame

there's scumbags everywhere, keep an eye on your %$%$%$%$
lucky he didn't take your bike, it happens alot there.

BigFish
06-13-2005, 06:00 PM
4 ounce Hopkins wit lazer sighting........yeah mun! :skulz:

tynan19
06-13-2005, 09:37 PM
Chris, really sorry to hear that. :hang:

partsjay
06-14-2005, 03:03 PM
That does Suck......It's getting pretty bad....not the first story I have heard of....Sorry to hear about that. :mad:

Backbeach Jake
06-14-2005, 04:35 PM
I truly believe that there's a special corner in Hell for thieves. :skulz:

Squibby17
06-14-2005, 04:36 PM
This stuff really pisses me off. I used to play golf as a 13 year old and stopped playing because there were so many %$%$%$%$%$%$%$s on the course giving me a hard time. So fishing became and still is my passion. I still think you will find 10 %$%$%$%$%$%$%$ golfers to one %$%$%$%$%$%$%$ fisherman. From your description it sounds like this guy wasn' a fisherman.

outfished
06-16-2005, 02:15 PM
A buddy of mine fell asleep at the ditch 2 years ago only to wake up and find his tackle box had been taken from him just a few inch's from his head. Too bad he didn't wake up to catch the bastige's, martial arts instructor :fishslap:

kayaman
06-23-2005, 07:55 AM
4 ounce Hopkins wit lazer sighting........yeah mun! :skulz:

nahhh... 6oz pyrimad squarely in the back of the head would do the trick... :laugha: or better yet... run his a#s over...... :ss: :kewl:

S-Journey
06-23-2005, 09:45 AM
I am still reeling over this, seriously does the guy go home and think "awesome, what a great day. I scored a nice pair of binoculars from a guy who doesn't have hardly anything to his name. I bet they were a gift from his kids, I bet they really meant alot to him.." f'n ahole..... :exp:

It will come back to him-- just sucks it was at your expense

reelecstasy
06-23-2005, 10:24 AM
It will come back to him-- just sucks it was at your expense
Thats all I kept thinking on the ride home. Theives are some of the lowest people around. I am still so pissed off about it to be honest. I am kinda mad at the canal right now. I will get over it I am sure, but it left a mark...I even went as far to go out and get a bumper sticker "People Suck" for the truck...
It is probably a good thing I didn't catch up with him, I hate theives. I was gonna beat his a$$ :exp: