View Full Version : Blueberries...

JohnR
12-28-2001, 09:39 AM
I had the opportunity the other night to crash a Northern Alliance meeting. Had a ball as I got to meet a few nice people and see some that I don't get to sit down and talk with enough http://128.241.205.103/vbulletin/images/smilies/biggthumpup.gif .

Nice to meet you Crafty. I hope "Mike" arrived home safely.

Speaking of arriving home safely, I got pulled over one the way home by Rhody's finest. It appears I was doing 73 over the Jamestown bridge which I find hard to believe as the old gal, a higher mileage 92 Bronco, would have some trouble accelerating up such an incline. Maybe gravity had more of an effect on the backside than I thought it would... Long story short, after handing License, Reg, & Insurance cards over, the trooper asked me if I was still fishing, I didn't answer yes or no, just picked up my emergency, fallback 1088/6500CL on the console and grinned. He ran my stuff, saw my spotless driving record (well for last 8 years anyway :rolleyes: ) and let me on my way. I was very relieved and glad I only had a few Blueberries ;) ....

Gentleman, again, thanks for a very entertaining night and the great chats with Crafty & DZ... and did I mention the blueberries?

Tattoo
12-28-2001, 09:57 AM
Messiah Red-Mond,

Glad you were able to experience the magic powers of the berries. As you saw, to many berries make people do some strange things. I bet you never knew there was a hoky poky you do with your middle finger...:D

Welcome to the club! We will be recruiting new members at the next meeting.......

Your "Northern Alliance" training maual, handouts and other propaganda will be in the mail shortly.

Ismail Achmed Tattoo (Founding Member)

JohnR
12-28-2001, 10:41 AM
As you saw, to many berries make people do some strange things. I bet you never knew there was a hoky poky you do with your middle finger...

Hehehehe.... How many blueberries did it take before the switch was thrown?

Crafty Angler
12-28-2001, 05:52 PM
It was good finally meeting ya and I think I can say in all honesty a good time was had by all, John...in fact, you even got to see the Mad Dance of the Demonstrative Digit as performed by the Mystic Seer himself.

We still can't figure out when he's gonna have a Mystic Vision, though. It's gotta be the bloooberries.

I do have a sneaking suspicion, however, that Mrs. Mike has declared a jihad on him and he may currently be under house arrest. It's not easy being a Tribal Visionary.

There was a real lack of plug hoing, which was odd, but I suspect that was out of respect to the spirit of the holidays - of course, I never let that box of new flies outta my sight the entire time I was there, either.

No doubt as the winter wears on there will be more meetings - the one thing you did miss was Senor Habanero stuffing a venison sausage in his pantalones. And I do have one left, so you may yet see it. I gotta admit, The Incident with the Fish kinda scared me...

Hey, and as far as having MA as your previous address before joining the Alliance...well, everybody's gotta come from somewhere. And some of them Sand People ain't really bad folks, ya know.

Good to see ya -

JohnR
12-28-2001, 10:04 PM
The all-seeing one has a tough road to follow as he spoke of numerous times that night.

If the plug-hoability factor is that great, how should I address my weapon of choice? They don't last long in plug bags and the stench is awfull when left under a seat...

I don't think I want to know about the venison and the compromised fish is, well, an offline sorta thing :eek: :rolleyes:

Again, nice to meet you even though you made it too easy for me to be a bad influence on myself...