View Full Version : Some parents are morons

Skip N
06-18-2005, 09:53 PM
So I took a ride down to Barrington Beach tonight to do a little fly fishing. Anyone who's been there knows the setup of the place, Small beach were the parking lot is right on the water and usually a good crowd around on weekend nights. Anyway, I pull in and there are quite a few people around fishing and whatnot. But right in front of everyone's clear view there were about five kids that must have been around 5-6 years old running around the beach and in the water bare ass naked. I think there was 3 groups of parents with the kids and apperantly the parents thought it was ok for thier kids to run around naked in front of around 40 people. What parent in thier right friggen mind would let thier kids run around naked on a public beach?? Especially this day and age with and sorts or perverts around. And there were 3 sets of parents who had ZERO problem with there 5 year olds being naked in front of all sorts of people walking by. I gave one of the parents a nasty look when she walked by me...She got the hint i think. Anyone else think these parents deserve the idiot parent of the year award? or am i over reacting? I almost called the cops i was so pissed at these parents for there stupidity. Stupid just stupid and inconsiderate to the other beach goers.

Clammer
06-18-2005, 10:06 PM
the fly guys in the small boats smoked them there today :walk:

spence
06-18-2005, 11:17 PM
I can't really say as I wasn't there...but you may be overreacting. The idea of a naked baby on the beach isn't that odd, but there is an age limit where it may not be as kosher...

-spence

Skip N
06-18-2005, 11:59 PM
[QUOTE=spence]I can't really say as I wasn't there...but you may be overreacting. The idea of a naked baby on the beach isn't that odd, but there is an age limit where it may not be as kosher...

A one year old baby is one thing walking around with her mom becuase it doesnt know better....but a bunch of five year old girls prancing around nude made me feel very awkward. By the looks on some of the faces on the other people there i was def not alone as far as beeing shocked by this. Maybe i am overreacting but ive just never seen girls of that age running around nude all together. Were talking Kindergarten to first grade age i would say.

Skip N
06-19-2005, 12:01 AM
the fly guys in the small boats smoked them there today :walk:

I did ok tonight from shore myself....Lost one that felt BIG...Took me to my backing in seconds then popped off. Just my luck! :tooth:

Nebe
06-19-2005, 12:08 AM
must be democrats.

BigBo
06-19-2005, 03:33 AM
Way to stir the pot Eben! :angel:

Raven
06-19-2005, 05:51 AM
sweedish nudist-colony democrats.... :bshake: ahh ha ha ha..... right on EBEN !

Raven
06-19-2005, 06:07 AM
were walking on this swimsuit optional beach in florida hoping to enjoy
seeing some nude chicks on the beach. We were very bummed out because we were attending our father's funeral and needed some escapism if you can relate. So anyway, we're walking and along comes these 3 babes wearing just
those string bikini bottoms walking side by side all smiling and it was great....
especially when we looked back and saw them from behind....ok... so now our mood has improved.... then....the beach is empty completely and the show's over....and we walk about a mile and there's this dune on our left obstructing our view so we can only see a cute brown butt way up ahead and we think
nice tan- cute a$$ up ahead....ya know...guys being guys, brothers not having seen each other in ages....kind of moment...and as the sand dune shrinks
we suddenly realize its a guy.... uuuuuuhhhh we reversed direction and headed back....... :hs:

Skip N
06-19-2005, 09:33 AM
must be democrats.

Had to have been...Hippy liberal parents i would imagine. No republican with with values would let thier Five year old kids run naked in front of a crowd of people for an hour. :tooth: Plus this was not a nude beach!

MrsSFrances
06-19-2005, 09:40 AM
I have 5 yr old twin daugthers and a 3 yr old son, and I would not let them run around naked on the beach...When we still lived in PA we went to Jersey to do some fishing, we got to this jetty and there was this woman with her naked child on the beach...Now they where the only people on the beach (it was way cold to go swimming that day) but kids have no sense, especially young ones...I found it strange to let your child run around naked..But thats me, I would never do it especially in front of a crap load of people..You never know who is looking at your kid sexually :splat:

Its really sad nowadays....

Nebe
06-19-2005, 11:28 AM
when my kids 5, i will make it a point to bring him to barrington.. ;)

At least you didnt throw the kids in the water like you did when those guys were keeping bloofish last year :rotfl:

Skip N
06-19-2005, 02:09 PM
"At least you didnt throw the kids in the water like you did when those guys were keeping bloofish last year :rotfl:[/QUOTE]

Ah yes, i do remember that day rather well :tooth: Not that they were keeping the fish. It was they were being a holes to me. I got my sweet revenge :hihi: