View Full Version : Stellwagen Cod Fishing on board RELENTLESS

relentless
06-19-2005, 09:41 AM
Cod fishing continues to be excellent most days fishing east of Stellwagen Bank in the deep water. Yesterdays trip yeilded some nice large haddock and of course cod. The bonus was three nice Wolffish that loved clams. We have lots of open dates available for cod and haddock, striped bass, shark and tuna trips. If interested send me an e-mail. I will post link to rest of report and more photos when we get them.

[Jim Bartels of Pembroke landed this very large wolffish aboard RELENTLESS on June 18th]
PS" Jules I forgot to give you a call, sorry about that

Thanks,

Capt Dave Waldrip

RELENTLESS

JohnR
06-19-2005, 11:23 AM
Hey Dave - you forgot the picture...

relentless
06-19-2005, 05:44 PM
John,

I am trying to attempt to figure out how to post the photos. I am getting old and keep forgetting. Can someone help this guy?

Thanks,

Dave

Codfather4
06-19-2005, 09:48 PM
Hey Dave, that was a great trip. I think my arms are still sore from reeling in all those haddock and big cod that day :bl: That wolfish that my dad caught was one mean fish :err: I'd love to take another trip this fall

Raider Ronnie
06-20-2005, 04:41 AM
Hey Dave, that was a great trip. I think my arms are still sore from reeling in all those haddock and big cod that day :bl: That wolfish that my dad caught was one mean fish :err: I'd love to take another trip this fall
Those wolfish look mean!!!
But they taste awesome!!!, better than cod or haddock in my opinion!!!

JohnR
06-20-2005, 07:50 AM
John,

I am trying to attempt to figure out how to post the photos. I am getting old and keep forgetting. Can someone help this guy?

Thanks,

Dave

In the additional options section when replying, one of the options is to Attach files / Manage Attachments...

THanks,

John

relentless
06-20-2005, 03:25 PM
Let's see if this works, note Codfather4's nice fish

relentless
06-20-2005, 03:28 PM
One Nice wolffish caught by Codfather4's Dad. What a great group we had aboard.

Dave

staltershoal
06-20-2005, 08:13 PM
i have never seen one of those before... how do they fight and can you eat them?

Fish On
06-20-2005, 11:02 PM
Good fight....and even better eating.

fishsmith
06-21-2005, 06:53 AM
Nice fish, how do you filet a cusk/monkfish. I've always heard how good they are, but that's a fish I haven't figured out how to filet.