View Full Version : Officially Boatless

Got Stripers
06-21-2005, 06:56 PM
I finally bit the bullet and dropped off the Lund at Dry Dock today, if it goes it goes, if in 3 weeks it's still there I'll pick it up and fish the balance of the season and shoot for a trade in maybe.

I guess I'm back to shore fishing for the short term:), I already miss her.

Clammer
06-21-2005, 10:28 PM
Bob ,when things are finally over /I,m gonna fish my a#$ off /your wecome to join in // the @#%$%^^&** larger one is down again // A&&Holes /But the tin is fine //// :wall:

fishaholic18
06-21-2005, 10:33 PM
Mike, did you tow it back to them a-h$#@%$##????

Clammer
06-21-2005, 10:45 PM
Dave I didn,t have time //but I got the S/S back today /so tonight my son & I went down to put it on // I figured I,d ride to the C/C & back just to check the prop// I,m in the slip & no more tension /anywhere /forward ,reverse /nothing /
well I head out / & pin it /its going good but the tack is dead stopped at 45 rpm,s 10000 low /but seeing how it was jumping around yesterday /I wasn,t concerned about the tack /I didn,t have the GPS to get the speed /I usually compare it to the speedomader [sp] well none ,zero , the gauge doesn,t move // @#$%^&* pissed I swing around to run the return /. & the rpm,s are dropping / I bring it back down & pin it again / she jumps up & then drops back to around 3/4 speed /WTF 200 hours / lost two weeks ,now I gotta pull it again /so they can @#$%^& it up some more / calling the As@#$%^ tomorrow & also Don,s Marine to see how much of a screwing I,ll take on a trade it // I,m now into it for $1650 ,lost time & it ,s messed up // not a happy camper // I don,t have enough going on right now :wall: :wall: :wall:

fishaholic18
06-21-2005, 10:52 PM
If it's easier to pull it with my truck, or you don't have the time...let me know, I'll do it for ya. I know you got a full plate right now.

Clammer
06-22-2005, 08:35 AM
Thanks Dave /I might have to take you up on the offer //Mike

fishaholic18
06-22-2005, 10:57 AM
Thanks Dave /I might have to take you up on the offer //Mike
No problem... :D

ThrowingTimber
06-22-2005, 12:10 PM
Dave Im out at 5 if you need a hand pulling that thing for the clam man, you got my mobile