View Full Version : I HATE WIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

staltershoal
06-25-2005, 09:07 AM
this wind sucks this is 2 weeks in a row that the wind has ruined the fishing.

dam the wind.

afterhours
06-25-2005, 09:49 AM
wind can be your friend sometimes. T -6hrs 10mins.

Bedford Blues
06-25-2005, 12:03 PM
This is the BEST wind for fishing the south coast of Mass.
Trust me you want a south west wind.

BigFish
06-25-2005, 12:04 PM
Just for future reference....the wind does not suck....it blows! Big time! :exp:

Nebe
06-25-2005, 12:10 PM
:doh: Afterhours is right...Wind is your friend. You should have spots for different directions of wind.. look at a chart and the areas that you fish. find coves and points that the wind would be blowing into and you will find fish...
for bonus cedit, factor in current directions to aid in pushing bait with the wind into coves and points. For exta extra cedit, take into conseideration water temps at the time to choose between fishing shallow water or deep water. :D

basswipe
06-25-2005, 12:11 PM
The wind has made for some decent fishing down my way this week.

Now if it were the insane N-NW winds like we were getting in May I might be bitchin but not to much since I probably had one my best springs that I can recall.

fishaholic18
06-25-2005, 12:13 PM
Wind in your face, boulders, deep water, incoming tide...Man, I have to go fishin'

protty31
06-25-2005, 03:19 PM
wind in face =fish and if i could figure out how to post a picture i'd show ya

staltershoal
06-26-2005, 07:32 AM
i was out off of nashaweina and picked upa few shorts... but this winds was blowing so hard it didnt make my fishing experience enjoyable. i can deal with the tide running as hard as it dose there but add the wind and you might as well just go home.

fishaholic18
06-26-2005, 07:37 AM
i was out off of nashaweina and picked upa few shorts... but this winds was blowing so hard it didnt make my fishing experience enjoyable. i can deal with the tide running as hard as it dose there but add the wind and you might as well just go home.
:hs: Wind is good. You're doing it all wrong. :rollem:

staltershoal
06-26-2005, 07:46 AM
i agree wind is good .......in moderation.... it was blowing 25-30 with gusts to almost 40 out there

beachwalker
06-26-2005, 07:48 AM
this wind sucks this is 2 weeks in a row that the wind has ruined the fishing.

dam the wind.

it's not all bad.... :lm:

Raven
06-27-2005, 06:51 AM
Just for future reference....the wind does not suck....it blows! Big time! :exp:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
if its a (spiraling wind) tornado....it can suck the oxygen right out of your lungs....

it can suck a house right off its foundation......whole...nothin left but a clean slab of concrete floor.

it often sucks frogs and fish right along with water (water spout) and takems them alive up the coastline hundreds of miles and then rains them back down alive.

for fishin....
you'd have to find a place the wind is driving water up against a sand bar or a jetty....or rock pile
....as bass are wait there for freebies smashed or stunned up against them.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
the worst kind of wind is the one you break in a crowd.... heh heh :hidin:

staltershoal
06-27-2005, 05:20 PM
that was great...wind in a crowd.