View Full Version : FINALLY

missing link
06-25-2005, 03:40 PM
Well Link Jr. & myself went out on or 1st striper boat trip of the year on "Celtic Knot".
Second drift WHAM!, drifting chunks, screaming drag, a nice 35" in the box
then Jr. wham a nice blue . then after a tide change chum flowing WHAM I'm on again a nice FAT 33" .
It was a great day on the water and also fishing with" Big Pete" he was on his sweet boat ,also this guy has shown me some great methods of chumming and drifting chunks .
I could write more but sitting here everything is rocking like I'm still on the boat

LINK :cool:

Striper1rn
06-25-2005, 06:26 PM
Hey 'Missing Link'...hope you don't mind me 'pm'ing' you..quick question...I am a rookie......I am not looking for EXACT fishing holes/spots...but can you give me a general idea of where to 'try' (tube n'worm, chunking, parachutes, etc) at the west end of the 'ditch' area?....I have my 18'6" Striper
Walkaround in Sandwich Marina for a week or so..and want to try the 'west end/Hog Island/Mashnee Flats/over to Wareham area'..any suggestions?.....for 'lunch', does the Wareham Narrows have any place you can slip for an hour or two for lunch?...I know it's a tough little area to naviagate......any,,any suggestions for a rookie....would be appreciated.....congrats on the luck you had on your first trip out!...Bob

Striper1rn
06-25-2005, 06:27 PM
woops...meant to 'pm' you 'Missing......'........

Vectorfisher
06-25-2005, 06:28 PM
Link your supposed to throw the little ones back :hee: I fished Barnstable Harbor and a couple other spots in CCB this a.m didnt do to bad, ran the boat through the canal to Wareham and the wind was cranking, in your picture it looks as though you managed to escape the wind and waves??

BigPete
06-25-2005, 08:16 PM
Yo Bro... where's the pic of the nice fat 41" pig I caught?

missing link
06-25-2005, 10:10 PM
Yo Bro... where's the pic of the nice fat 41" pig I caught?

here she is

partsjay
06-26-2005, 06:18 PM
so if I can find the flourecent green land...I will find fish.....Im going to start looking for that.......

Nice Fish Link & Link Jr.!!!

RLC100
06-26-2005, 07:30 PM
I guess if I want to catch good fish, I have to look for icebergs ?

bassmaster
06-26-2005, 07:49 PM
:kewl:

Vectorfisher
06-26-2005, 08:58 PM
I recognize that lobster pot :laugha: :laughs: