View Full Version : roenick

afterhours
06-27-2005, 07:04 AM
hear jeremy roenicks' comments on fans? if you think that athelets are spoiled he wants you to kiss his a$$. hey jeremy - newsflash: you are spoiled. :bshake:

BigFish
06-27-2005, 07:27 AM
Isn't he one of those guys who used to play that game that was somewhat popular sometime back? :huh: What was it called....Hookey.....no....Hockey.....yeah thats it, Hockey!

Stupid Game!!! :bl:

Bigcat
06-27-2005, 07:53 AM
I think the guy must have been drunk, what a jerk :uhoh:

Homerun04
06-27-2005, 10:19 AM
what he say? what he say?

CAL
06-28-2005, 08:17 PM
He said if you think the players are spoiled then don't go to the games when the NHL starts up again. Said they don't need you. He's a tool.

I gotta admit I've been on the owners side on this one. I won't be going to any games unless the price comes way down, and even with the new CBA it probably won't.

Homerun04
06-28-2005, 08:53 PM
then don't go to the games when the NHL starts up again. Said they don't need you. I couldn't agree with him more....that's why I don't go to watch them play. Don't miss them in the least. Let's make hockey a club sport in the USA for all I care.

ProfessorM
06-29-2005, 08:09 AM
The problem has nothing to do with the fans. He is just pissed because the deal they, the players, could have had earlier in the year would have been a hell of a lot better than what they are going top get when the settle this thing. They took a chance and lost. To F'in bad. P.