View Full Version : so who else got a body cavity search on the way to work this fine morning?

fishweewee
07-07-2005, 08:10 AM
Al Qaeda. :af:

likwid
07-07-2005, 08:22 AM
Just got a call from my gf's sister saying that there's craploads of security running around the subways in Boston.

Today should be...
Thrilling. :yak:

Fishpart
07-07-2005, 08:32 AM
:heybaby: I need to get moved to Fishweewee's building :heybaby:

I'm interested in what this will do to the commodities markets as well as how strong the Euro will remain against the USD.

Homerun04
07-07-2005, 08:34 AM
The radical Muslims -- if that is who is responsible AGAIN for this terrorism -- are really destroying their own religion and themselves. Pretty soon, the entire world is going to put an APB out for anyone who is a Muslim....it really makes this religion seem vile and disgusting -- which is a shame for anyone who practices it without hatred. It is kinda interesting to see how hatred will always turn inwards and destroy the hater.......you live by the sword and you shall die by the sword. Good ALWAYS wins over evil. It is both God's way as well as the natural law of things.

IMHO, the good muslims need to rise up and destroy all these fanatics within their midst - or else the world is soon going to turn on ALL muslims given that we can't determine at a glance which one's are good versus which one's are evil. The only way to stop this terrorism will then be to stop ALL Muslims. Frankly, I'll bet if you were to poll ALL the citizens within the free world and asked them if their governments should eradicate all Muslims (yes.....genecide ; a disgusting concept when applied to good races, but what happens when we have a vile, disgusting and murderous race/religion/group of people...?) that you would get an overwhelming majority voting "Yes" -- at this point.

I am a known pacifict who practices peace for all people. But peace for all people is impossible if the other person doesn't want peace.

piemma
07-07-2005, 08:43 AM
SORRY. NUKE THE BASTARDS!!!

BigFish
07-07-2005, 08:45 AM
Fishchick was almost in London on business this week! :err: Glad she was not there....I would be freaking out right now! :doh: What a horrible thing and damn those who do these things to HELL! :exp:

Homerun04
07-07-2005, 08:48 AM
Report: Islamic Group Claims London Blasts

Email this Story

Jul 7, 9:06 AM (ET)

(AP) Emergency service work at Aldgate Tube Station after multiple explosions were reported in London,...
Full Image

CAIRO, Egypt (AP) - A group calling itself "The Secret Organization of al-Qaida in Europe" posted a claim of responsibility for Thursday's blasts in London, saying they were in retaliation for Britain's involvement in Iraq and Afghanistan.

The authenticity of the message could not be immediately confirmed.

The statement, which also threatened attacks in Italy and Denmark, was published on a Web site popular with Islamic militants, according to Elaph, a secular Arabic-language news Web site, and Der Spiegel magazine in Berlin, which published the text on their Web sites.

"Rejoice, Islamic nation. Rejoice, Arab world. The time has come for vengeance against the Zionist crusader government of Britain in response to the massacres Britain committed in Iraq and Afghanistan," said the statement, translated by The Associated Press in Cairo. The AP was unable to access the Web site where it was posted, which was closed quickly after the reports.

The group al-Qaida in Europe claimed responsibility for the last major terror attack in Europe: a string of bombs that hit commuter trains in Madrid, Spain in March 2004, killing 191 people. Two days after that attack, a video was found in a trash can outside a Madrid mosque with a statement purported to be from the group's spokesman, called by the nickname "Abu Dujan al Afghani."

In the new statement, the group said "the heroic mujahedeen carried out a blessed attack in London, and now Britain is burning with fear and terror, from north to south, east to west."

"We warned the British government and the British people repeatedly. We have carried out our promise and carried out a military attack in Britain after great efforts by the heroic mujahedeen over a long period to ensure its success."

"We continue to warn the governments of Denmark and Italy and all crusader governments that they will receive the same punishment if they do not withdraw their troops from Iraq and Afghanistan," the statement went on.

It was signed "The Secret Organization of al-Qaida in Europe."

BigFish
07-07-2005, 09:00 AM
I am with Piemma......pave paradise....put up a parking lot! :hihi:

Nebe
07-07-2005, 09:08 AM
SORRY. NUKE THE BASTARDS!!!

you can bet your bottom dollar, they want to do the same to us.

piemma
07-07-2005, 09:09 AM
So let's do it first.

BigFish
07-07-2005, 09:13 AM
It will happen here first....mark my words because we will let it! :doh:

Bigcat
07-07-2005, 09:16 AM
Like mother always said, make sure you have clean underwear on :doh:

Homerun04
07-07-2005, 09:24 AM
So let's do it first. Okay, here's Homerun04's plan:

No nukes....use total conventional weapons...go in to THE ENTIRE MIDDLE EAST (Isreal, Iraq, Iran, Jordan, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Turkey, Lebanon, Syria, etc) and take over the ENTIRE region...make each country a new state within the United States....make each citizen a citizen of the United States....give them all the rights as a US citizen...collect taxes from them.....and make them ALL adhere to our laws and rules.....if they rape, they go to jail ; if they steal; they go to jail......just like any other US citizen. They would have to be tolerant of religious differences (like we are), and learn to live under a system based on the seperation of church and state.

Then we reform our legal system in the US (which would now include all these new states) to no longer be a joke (take all the liberalism out of it). No more OJ's or Michael Jackson verdicts. Make it tougher and serious for a change.

We (USA) would get all the oil, and stop all the hatred and wars once and for all....and since the Soviet Union is no more, no country would stop us nor could stop us. In fact - behind closed doors - I'd bet most leaders of all countries would LOVE it if the USA did this. The only concern would be China....and seriously folks, who much should we care what China thinks about world affiars. Here is a country that so much wanted to be isolated from the rest of what was happening in the world that they tried to build a wall around their entire country. They wont care much.

spence
07-07-2005, 09:26 AM
I'd stick to PLM if I were you :rtfm:

-spence

BigFish
07-07-2005, 09:27 AM
We should stop forcing our beliefs of democracy on other countries. Thats what we should do! Take care of number one and let others take care of themselves and believe what they want to believe! :doh:

Homerun04
07-07-2005, 09:31 AM
We should stop forcing our beliefs of democracy on other countries. Thats what we should do! Take care of number one and let others take care of themselves and believe what they want to believe! Until their BELIEF is that they are supposed to kill Americans......then what do we do?

fishweewee
07-07-2005, 09:35 AM
:heybaby: I need to get moved to Fishweewee's building :heybaby:

Won't do you any good if some raghead wants to plow a plane or a car bomb into it. :hidin:

JohnR
07-07-2005, 09:39 AM
We (USA) would get all the oil, and stop all the hatred and wars once and for all....and since the Soviet Union is no more, no country would stop us nor could stop us. In fact - behind closed doors - I'd bet most leaders of all countries would LOVE it if the USA did this. The only concern would be China....and seriously folks, who much should we care what China thinks about world affiars. Here is a country that so much wanted to be isolated from the rest of what was happening in the world that they tried to build a wall around their entire country. They wont care much.

You honestly beleive that China will isolate itself? China is actively going into countries we neglect in our own backyard and being very generous with those countries politically and economically. Building relationships that will benefit them and detract from us. This is a long range plan that they have. China more or less runs the Panama Canal (though I hope we would take that back if push comes to shove). China is building extensive port facilities in the Western Hemisphere. Building relationships with many latin american companies.

China has been actively trying to put a wedge between us and our allies in the Pacific. China is actively trying to expand their influence and defensive depth across their side of the Pacific.

China is building quickly militarily in quality while we draw down some of our capabilites. Russia is selling some of their best stuff to China and then China builds more under license. Russia can easily ally itself as much with China and leverage that against us. Especially as overstretched as our forces are. And yesterday there are reports that we might abandon our "two theater" military??

Just because Russia and China cannot invade the US does not mean that individually or together that they can't put a hurtin' on us in some circles, or that they would tremble in fear of us. There is a lot of sheeet happening in the background that is not to our advantage, especially when concerning China and Russia....

fishweewee
07-07-2005, 09:45 AM
I think the chinks could afford to be nuked a few times, they might even thank us for thinning out their ranks from 2 billion to say, 200 million. Same goes for all the stinkies. :hidin: :hihi:

Homerun04
07-07-2005, 09:49 AM
I agree JohnR.....and for many years I have felt that ultimatley - after all shakes out - that the US and China would eventually split ownership -- if you will, meaning economic and socio-political ownership -- of the world.

It is because we both see the world in 180 degree opposite terms. Economically opposite, socio-politically opposite, and culturally opposite. People (read countries) of the world will eventually gravitate to one or the other extreme. So the theory goes anyway.....

China concerns me only in that they understand what we are saying here in this thread, and are right now actively "recruiting" countries to fall in line with their way of thinking....as you have pointed out in your post.

My plan allows the US to make sure we have the Middle East portion of the globe once the "great split" occurs. I think that Stalin, Roosevelt and Churchill had similar ideas during Yalta.....in fact, that was the start of ALL these Middle East problems -- when the Islamists were told they were going to get back Palestine (their Holy Land now called Israel) after the war if they helped the US/British defeat the Germans.....then the British re-neged on this deal, and all hell broke loose...remember Lawrence of Arabia....??

ThrowingTimber
07-07-2005, 11:34 AM
Nuke it. Fill the crater with water. Call it "Lake Victory" :btu:

piemma
07-07-2005, 12:03 PM
You know, I think that the American public is getting sick and tired of this crap from a bunch of stupid ragheads that don't even know how to wipe their A$$E$ without getting it all over themselves. It's been almost 4 years and we are still dealing with "Orange Alert" and "Yellow Alert".
I am 57 years old, a Vet and not in the best of health but if someone will guarentee me that we are going to blow these bastards up once and for all, I will re-enlist in a minute. :spidey:

Homerun04
07-07-2005, 12:11 PM
:btu:

likwid
07-07-2005, 12:26 PM
You know, I think that the American public is getting sick and tired of this crap from a bunch of stupid ragheads

I'm tired of the extremists
and tired of the people with the 50 ribbons, "gir r dun" stickers, and other crap they emblazon all over their ginormous SUVs.

Considering none of that crap actually funds any releif funds or charity, wtf is the point? To prove you're an "American" or prove you're a consumer whore?

Raven
07-07-2005, 12:28 PM
Same goes for all the stinkies. :hidin: :hihi:

real good fww.....thanks i needed that.:rotf3:

Bass Babe
07-07-2005, 12:37 PM
Being nice gets you nowhere. Being sneaky makes everyone distrust you. The heads of the country know what they want, but they deny it to seem altruistic, and try to accomplish it in a secretive manner instead. At this point, it seems like survival of the fittest is coming into play. I think the US should outwardly and openly express that we want the entire world to be like us -- as part of us, that we are strong, and that we are going to make it happen. Everyone always tries to make friends with the strongest kid on the block if they feel they can't beat him. Simply being honest could make us some enemies as well, but we may as well own up to our agenda. The world pretty much knows what's going on, anyways, right? I would prefer if this discussion wasn't necessary at all, but if I had to choose between "us" and "them", I'd choose us in a heartbeat. :gorez:

Homerun04
07-07-2005, 12:42 PM
BB - I agree COMPLETELY.....it is time to announce our intentions and see who is for us, and who is against us.....let the chips fall where they may.

Slipknot
07-07-2005, 01:33 PM
Can't you all add to a disscusion without all the derogatory words and terms please? WTF , this is a family friendly fishing website not Jerry Springer :whackin:

If we have to moderate threads like this and if was was up to me, I would just wipe out the whole thing instead of taking the time to edit each post :uhoh:

JohnR
07-07-2005, 01:53 PM
Can't you all add to a disscusion without all the derogatory words and terms please? WTF , this is a family friendly fishing website not Jerry Springer :whackin:

If we have to moderate threads like this and if was was up to me, I would just wipe out the whole thing instead of taking the time to edit each post :uhoh:

Agree - see the announcement in all of the forums:

Guys & Gals:

If you want to debate something - fine, but please do not resort to using derogatory names to classify a small or large "group". So don't use "queers" "homos" "chinks" "fags" and the like. Keep it at least fairly clean, "Family Friendly" site and all....

Thanks!

The "Staff" at S-B

spence
07-07-2005, 02:04 PM
I am 57 years old, a Vet and not in the best of health but if someone will guarentee me that we are going to blow these bastards up once and for all, I will re-enlist in a minute.
The Narragansett Skunk Brigade :jester:

Sorry Paul, I couldn't resist :zup:

-spence

ThrowingTimber
07-07-2005, 02:14 PM
I fookin love it

The Narragansett Skunk Brigade :jester:

RIROCKHOUND
07-07-2005, 02:16 PM
Hey Spence the Kettle called, you're black too

(Not a racial comment incase anyone mistakes my humor)

spence
07-07-2005, 02:25 PM
Heck Oakley, I'd be his first mate :cheers:

If you'll excuse me, I have to go apply "tire shine" to the wheels on my surf buggy :ss:

-spence

ThrowingTimber
07-07-2005, 02:25 PM
:rotf3: Im very offended

piemma
07-07-2005, 02:33 PM
OK so if I offended anyone with my R**head comment, I apologize. So can I still say I would like to blow the gentleman with the turbin to hell? :zup:

BigFish
07-07-2005, 03:12 PM
Hey...I use tire shine on my buggy! :mad:

spence
07-07-2005, 03:30 PM
"gir r dun" stickers
What in the sam hill is a "gir r dun" sticker :confused:

-spence

Homerun04
07-07-2005, 03:34 PM
What in the sam hill is a "gir r dun" sticker I suspect he meant to write "Git R Dun"....which is redneck for "Get Her Done"....you'll have to see Larry the Cable Guy's act on Blue Collar TV..........redneck's are trying to get this as the next "in" saying, I suppose

spence
07-07-2005, 03:42 PM
Great, next they'll be pushing for prepositions at the ends of all our sentences.

What in the hell is this world coming to :rollem:

-spence

Bass Babe
07-07-2005, 03:52 PM
I really don't see what's wrong with rednecks. They like America, they hunt, they fish, and the ones with good hygiene are often quite attractive. Pickup truck, chewin tobacco, fishin pole, and mullet...that's my dream man. :love:

BigFish
07-07-2005, 03:57 PM
And they are usually white supremecists! :hang:

fishweewee
07-07-2005, 04:11 PM
Larry the Cable Guy is my hero. :btu: :rotf2:

Homerun04
07-07-2005, 04:12 PM
I really don't see what's wrong with rednecks. They like America, they hunt, they fish, and the ones with good hygiene are often quite attractive. Pickup truck, chewin tobacco, fishin pole, and mullet...that's my dream man. I think I'm in love with BB.......... :love: And she fishes, too........

ThrowingTimber
07-07-2005, 06:19 PM
I got arrested for being drunk in public

Y'all threw me in public

I was drunk at the bar..... :bounce: :btu:

Nebe
07-07-2005, 06:40 PM
I really don't see what's wrong with rednecks. They like America, they hunt, they fish, and the ones with good hygiene are often quite attractive. Pickup truck, chewin tobacco, fishin pole, and mullet...that's my dream man. :love:

too bad Mac is hitched.. :hihi: :rotf3: Infact, i have a feeling his hygiene is up to par as well :D