View Full Version : OK, I'm nuts but I gotta ask...

MartinD18
07-07-2005, 01:06 PM
My brother who works on the other side of the world and is a hardcore baseball fan like me is going to be in town for his once-every-two-years visit at the end of the month. Does anyone have 2, 3 or 4 Sox tickets for the any of the games with Minnesota on the 29th, 30th, or 31st that they would be willing to part with? Nuts, right? I know, I know Stubhub or whoever...but I just can't bring myself to pay 2 -4 times the price (plus service fee). Any help is appreciated, really! Hell, I may even give up a double secret spot or two on the Cape for some tickets! thanks
please e-mail:

Night_Fisher51 <at> yahoo <dot> com

BigFish
07-07-2005, 01:26 PM
Wish I did....I would sell them to you at face. Good luck though....hope you find some. :btu:

Cod Hunter
07-07-2005, 04:05 PM
Go to redsox.com and check out the replay program. they charge you a fee to join but it enables you to buy tickets from season ticket holders, and others, for games they cannot use. Should be chealer than a scalper. Good luck.

MartinD18
07-07-2005, 05:04 PM
Thanks, yeah, I paid the $49.95 (I think that was it...) last year to get in on that replay thing, unfortunately there were hardly ever any tickets available - why should someone do it there when they can MAKE money on Stubhub or Acetickets? I didn't renew, but thanks for the suggestion anyway!