07-13-2005, 01:25 AM
http://www.filecabi.net/v.php?file=MichaelCrook.wmv

wow..............speechless really, how can someone be so ignorant

Bronko
07-13-2005, 06:55 AM
What a dirt bag. I'd love to blast that idiot in the face. :splat:

The Dad Fisherman
07-13-2005, 07:18 AM
If that was my kid 1/2 way through that interview you would have seen me come on screen, grab him by his tie and drag his ass to the wood shed for a little "Enlightenment" session. :lasso: :af:

afterhours
07-13-2005, 07:32 AM
'effin moron to the n'th degree!

spence
07-13-2005, 07:38 AM
This is what I can't stand about Hannity. Why He gives air time to a moron like this is beyond me...oh wait, it's so He can look more patriotic :rolleyes:

They're both idiots if you ask me.

-spence

Skip N
07-13-2005, 08:35 AM
:nailem: Most interviewers would have let this %$%$%$%$er speak and not challenge him (Larry King for one) Hannitty didnt hold back on that prick and it was great! And you wonder why FoxNews kicks all other news channels asses. That guy should be deported for hating is country and celebarating our soldiers deaths.
:nailem:

partsjay
07-13-2005, 08:51 AM
That guy is the biggest idiot I have ever seen........f-n loser!! :behead: :behead:

Homerun04
07-13-2005, 10:18 AM
Am I missing something......why not just ask him to leave our country if he doesn't like it here so much..... :behead:
The ultimate question simply is, "Why are you still living here in the USA"?

teaser
07-18-2005, 11:05 PM
I'd lke to take this ass*&^% for a ride on my boat, can anyone say chum! :gorez:

Someone should slap the living sheet out of him and give him a military hair cut, or better yet let's stick him in a box and mail him to Iraq, the military could use him for target practice. :nailem:

Looks like he lives down the cape, around Ptown? He should give his daddy back his tie too, maybe his father would hang him with it for us. :claps:

friggen DIRTBAG!!!!!

MAC
07-19-2005, 04:14 AM
what a moron :liquify:

Raider Ronnie
07-19-2005, 04:19 AM
[QUOTE=teaser]I'd lke to take this ass*&^% for a ride on my boat, can anyone say chum! :gorez:

I've been told (by a cop) that taking someone like that to a pig farm, whacking him over the head a bunch of times with a bat or something else, and let the pigs do the rest, works better!!!
No evidence will ever be found!!! :fishslap:

Raven
07-19-2005, 07:04 AM
that cop about the pig farm....as sure they'll eat ya...but not all of the bones
at least not right away ..... but take him to a crocadile farm and those suckers can digest all the bones. :btu: it's a very lucrative buisness.:uhuh:

about the film:
here's the thing i noticed in between the blatant belittling of the man
who never really got to make his point.....regardless of how wrong it is or oddball stupid and completely ignorant he is was or will be.

he mentioned the payscale several times and we never really got his idea
of who or what he is disatisfied with.....individual soilders who made the wrong decision to enlist and end up dead for nothing as he put it....
or the military pay scale structure ie the government....using incentives which he labeled bribes....to sweet talk you into signing on the dotted line.

here was an oportunity to educate him....and a small attempt was made to understand him...but then it became just a bitch session which is usually just a waste of tv air time although it was quite entertaining and enjoyable.... i focussed on the dude.... on his eyes... the lights weren't on.

his eyes were like skeletor...deep set..and his eyes would blink but then would stay closed for several seconds as if he was sleep walking....and or there is definate signs of some brain damage goin on...and he was never even taught how to breathe correctly or to speak not through his nose.

i dont feel sorry for him....just making observations...
he's into something too HEAVY..... and all the signs were there...
i wonder if he'll be involved in a huge crime in the near future.

personally: i'd like to have two teams of soldiers on a training excercise pull down two tall skinny trees and crisscross them into an X where he will be tied.......then when they cut the ropes he is ripped in HALF .

i'd prefer to use four white horses but i wouldnt want to get them dirty
and besides that would be abusing animals.

The Dad Fisherman
07-19-2005, 07:14 AM
If you do a google on him you'll find out that he actually tried to enlist but was rejected....that was when all the Anti-military stuff started.

There's also some stuff about him faking his own death to get out of the spotlight because pretty much everybody wanted to beat the snot out of him.....which he deserved.

Raven
07-19-2005, 08:45 AM
i knew there was an axe to grind somewhere....

he probably never had a trip to the wood shed...
---------------------------------------------------
i once got so angry at my little brother

yelling at him...every swear i could think of....

that when my mother heard me and said something...

i instantly yelled <<<<<Shutup...>>>>>>

without knowing to whom i was speaking

big mistake....

she chased me around the old pool table we had in
the garage swinging a cue-stick trying to clobber me. :laughs:
she was serious about kids being raised right....

that kid has had no such influence.

likwid
07-19-2005, 09:33 AM
celebarating our soldiers deaths.

So this dude does this, and Fox News does this!

I think they should both leave the country.

No other station talks about attacks/bombings more with the amount of sensationalization than Fox.

Fox is reality tv 24/7.

Should I also mention that Fox is the group that got in chit for wanting to show caskets of US soldiers coming back to the US?

stripersnipr
07-19-2005, 05:51 PM
So this dude does this, and Fox News does this!

I think they should both leave the country.

No other station talks about attacks/bombings more with the amount of sensationalization than Fox.

Fox is reality tv 24/7.

Should I also mention that Fox is the group that got in chit for wanting to show caskets of US soldiers coming back to the US?

You'd prfer Al Jazeer I suppose?

Flaptail
07-20-2005, 09:13 AM
Exactly the kind of meat puppet al-Qiada is looking for. Traitor!!!!!!!! :nailem: :liquify: :gorez: :behead:

likwid
07-20-2005, 09:37 AM
You'd prfer Al Jazeer I suppose?

Atleast Al-Jazeer has the balls to ask CentCom who told them Iraq had WMD's.

Mugz
07-20-2005, 10:05 AM
Smoke is coming out of my freakin eyes...........I'll be surprised if he lives for another year.

stripersnipr
07-20-2005, 01:59 PM
Atleast Al-Jazeer has the balls to ask CentCom who told them Iraq had WMD's.

Thats what I thought