View Full Version : Thanks all for the welcome aboard

DadBomba
07-13-2005, 05:55 PM
:sled: Thank you all for welcoming me to the board. It's hard to believe that I taught the two little Bomba's to fish. (It looks like I passed on the baldness gene, too.) I will share some stories at some point. For now, I am trying to figure out how to post properly. I haven't answered your responses to Rappin Mikey's post because my wife and I were away in NJ with no computer. Fishing was so terrible that I bought squid so I could catch little fluke-what fun when you only take an 11' rod. I've never been in fish like Rick and Mike were in at P'town. I was only there for the weekend when the boats pretty well kept them down. At least the kids Know the fun of taking large fish on the surface. Dragging fish off the bottom with sand eels will never be the same for them. Just read that throwing snakes is about to end. There is such a shortage of migrating eels that the Federal Govt may put them on the endagered spieces list. Some stories will follow. Thanks again for the welcomes.

BigFish
07-13-2005, 06:01 PM
Ahhhh...scientific evidence that refutes the "Mike and Rick were hatched" theory! Dad Bomba does exist! :shocked: Boy do I feel foolish now! :hihi: Welcome Dad Bomba and in all seriousness....you got two great kids there......I suppose! :huh: Could be worse....ya could have three of them! :hihi: Great group of folks here DB and you really do have two good guys on your hands for sons....we all like them here very much.....cept' n for Bassmaster and he hates everyone! :laughs: Don't be afraid to post....we would all very much like to hear tell of your sons childhood....cute little stories of the mischief they may have stirred up in their youth....so from time to time....if you could...please lighten our day with a tidbit or two....that would be great! :kewl:

Once again...welcome to S-Bass.com. :wavey:

Rappin Mikey
07-13-2005, 06:27 PM
Whose your daddy? Welcome aboard #^&#^&#^&#^&man!!!

RickBomba
07-13-2005, 08:13 PM
I said Naked Jesus was the name, not Daddy Bomba!!!

Rappin Mikey
07-13-2005, 08:33 PM
Hey daddy, you makin it sound like I'm a googan. I've been catching all sorts of nice fish on artificial for years. Although not quite as fun, the kayasting method of fishing during the day is super productive from shore, when everybody else is standing @ like :huh: I'll say it. I have fun bait fishing from the shore during the day. It adds a new twist with the kayak and it fills the cooler. :cool:

bassmaster
07-13-2005, 10:47 PM
Dad, do You have pics of them when they was small and crappin there pants
You can become our fav here, Just give us dirt on them 2 bums :wavey: :hidin: :hihi:

GaryK2
07-14-2005, 01:59 PM
They claim to be great skiers too! Did ya teach them that as well?

RickBomba
07-14-2005, 04:04 PM
Yeah, I'm no googan, Captain Sea Robbin!!! :musc:
Yes Gary, he taught us how to ski, too...but I taught him how to race!!! :musc:
Love,
Rick
The Best and Most Talented Bomba

DadBomba
07-15-2005, 09:19 AM
:sled: Yes Gary, I did teach them to ski, starting at three. As with fishing, they got more crazy and better than me. It's up in the air whether I taught them to drink, that could have been their mother. I definitely did not teach them to smoke, get tatoos, or pierce their bodies :fishslap: