View Full Version : I went to his island

bassmaster
07-17-2005, 08:30 PM
thanks man for the island tour
enjoy them plugs
im in severe pain now and blood just started gushing out of my mouth.
anyway i think u are a great blue fisherman cake boy
P.S. i got a brand new hard drive fully loaded and never used it spins very fast , me thinks it is going into ya pc.

Nantucket is real purty and i like the sand there.
met a cool dude that was blind and his jillion dollar house had real nice 1500s beams brought from England here (they took a church apart or something.

this place looks sweet at sundown I forget the name but I want to fish it next time

bassmaster
07-17-2005, 08:36 PM
we went to this other point and I smelled fish, I wanted to be there for sundown, but it was a relaxed thing and I will Punish him next time.
No going to bed before sun up sand sissy
here You can see :hihi: beach walker doing what he does best on a rare lure i gave Him, I whipped of my pearl vintage wind cheater I got from bernzy, to rare for them things. but alas they hit my custom danny so i went to a black and chrome under the mood i felt it would be good.
wind wasnt right for the place I guess I wanted to fish the south side with wind in my face.
there is a rip that goes out a very long way and i whipped on a danny and let it go out way into my backing and swung it through the rip

bassmaster
07-17-2005, 08:40 PM
the place is verry yuppie like but its like there in lala land
i was beside my self as some filthy pigs left beer bottles and 3 dead blues on the sand
not cool. how could people disrespect sutch fine sand is beyond me.
i really like sun set here.
all in all I had a great time with My beyotch walker and in 5 min i can be to the airport so i think I will go agin and punish these people there
Thanks Beyotch.
P.S. there 45 dollar hot dogs taste great and I like yuppie food.

JohnR
07-18-2005, 07:30 AM
Smith's?Is it still seperate from Esther's Island?

The Crooked Man walks by the Crooked House?

Mr. Sandman
07-18-2005, 08:44 AM
It is a pretty place. Some great beaches and with lots of fish hideouts. We visit for a day or two each year but I have not fished it in a couple of years now (from the shore). Have had a couple of memorable nights at GP and smiths. Some great flats fishing too. :kewl:

RickBomba
07-19-2005, 07:10 AM
Yup,
Hey BW and meeantal Dave, you guys should pm my dad, he's got lots of great stories from that beach for you.
He never took me...neither did Mikey!!!
I'm a driving out to western Mass right now to give them both a piece of my mind.
Later,
Rick

beachwalker
07-19-2005, 07:21 AM
yep