View Full Version : Christian "Jihad"

Flaptail
07-18-2005, 01:57 PM
Think the Muslims are the only ones who ahve a monopoly on religious extremeism? Check out waht Eric Rudolph said about why he bombed abortion clinics. I wonder what he will say about the Olympics? :nailem: :liquify: :behead:

Homerun04
07-18-2005, 03:18 PM
Everyone misinterpreting religion.....so sad......

basswipe
07-18-2005, 04:10 PM
Organized religion in general regardless of demonination sucks.Almost all death and destruction on this planet in the past,present and future has its roots in "religion".

Isn't it just enough to say "I believe" without having to belong to a group and follow a bunch of silly rules?

Nebe
07-18-2005, 04:22 PM
the only healthy extremism is surfcasting :hihi:

afterhours
07-18-2005, 04:34 PM
Organized religion in general regardless of demonination sucks.Almost all death and destruction on this planet in the past,present and future has its roots in "religion".

Isn't it just enough to say "I believe" without having to belong to a group and follow a bunch of silly rules?

me sentiments exactly!

BigFish
07-18-2005, 05:10 PM
Me too Basswipe and Afterhours...lets start our own religion and cast out all boat fishermen!!! :behead: They will be made to believe as we believe or they shall perish from the ocean in a ball of fire! :hihi:

*This was a joke....a harmless method to cull laughter from the masses! Take heed ye of too serious of nature.....this was only a mocking of the situation......a comment made in jest! :laughs:

Raven
07-18-2005, 05:36 PM
Jesus was a Fisherman....dunno about the shore or boat part though .
he had the most awesome plugs around .....and all with a heavenly finish.:o

ThrowingTimber
07-18-2005, 05:49 PM
Christian Jihad? ummmmm Crusades anyone? Anyone Ferris?? Ferris? Bueller? Bueller? :hee:

he wasnt walking on water... he was getting his plugs back... :hee:

The Dad Fisherman
07-19-2005, 07:07 AM
Jesus was a Fisherman....dunno about the shore or boat part though .

Definitely a shore guy....he was poor, couldn't afford the Slip Fees at the JPYC (Jerusalem Port Yacht Club)

Diggin Jiggin
07-19-2005, 08:48 AM
Definitely a shore guy....he was poor, couldn't afford the Slip Fees at the JPYC (Jerusalem Port Yacht Club)

Ya he was a fisherman, but his buddy James had a boat. Commercial guys all the way.

Ever wonder about the no meat on friday thing ? I always had it in my mind that maybe thursdays were the days they got out fishing...

PI guy
07-19-2005, 08:56 PM
As far as I can tell the only jihad Christian is waging this year is on fish!!!! :uhuh: :uhuh: :uhuh: