View Full Version : Its aparent I messed up here!

eelman
07-19-2005, 11:55 AM
Sorry boys the thread got out of hand and I should know these things snowball, So please accept my opolgies for being a "wanker" I get the jist, I have got the scolding in PM form and I have a message on my phone from the boss which I am afraid to return :shocked: :shocked: Hopefully we can all realize the eels thread for what it is, having some fun on a hot humid day!

John, I refuse to call you back unless I have backup :hihi: Can anyone here protect me from the wrath of a brother in law??? so here is what will happen to me :gorez: HELP!!!!!! :wavey: :wavey:

fishweewee
07-19-2005, 12:03 PM
:devil2:

JohnR
07-19-2005, 12:05 PM
OK, seeing that you wouldn't call me back - Its OK to have some "fun" on a hot humid day but not neccessarily at others' expense. It's one thing to state an opinion, but do so in a more thoughtful way. You also shouldn't make a post to go and delete it right after. If you are going to post something, post something that can stand the test of time, not something that for grins and giggles can be pulled or edited out when the smelly stuff hits the fan.

And this is not directed at any one person but it is also pretty weak when people pigpile for sport. Or fan the flames to sit back on the couch and watch the fireworks. We have a pretty good group of people on this board b ut even the good ones have poured gas on the fire from to time to time. That's not exactly right, is it?

I know a lot you personally and consider many of you and this community, my friends. I have a lot of respect for you as a whole and individually. But if it gets to be a constant beyotch session, I'll ask people to go somewhere else. The thing that makes this place tick is we have a great group of people, if that goes then there is no sense for me to do this and I'll take offers on the site and take a break - I don't need this to be a headache.

I'm going back into a seminar and will be offline the rest of today. I really hope we can NOT have another pissing contest, please...

Thanks,

John

eelman
07-19-2005, 12:10 PM
You are correct and I certainly picked the wrong thread to have some fun which is why I chose to pull the rest of the stuff which by the way was only fish pics of different size....... I also agree I should leave up what I post and I will. Sorry John! Ok now that I have been publicaly shamed and :fishslap: We can now move on.

I will call ya later, please be nice!!

piemma
07-19-2005, 01:03 PM
And that gentlemen and ladies should be the end of the story......