View Full Version : %$^#@!!

fishaholic18
07-24-2005, 12:15 PM
Last night Canalman and I are into fish to 25#, catching one after another, then 2 guys in a small boat come flying past us wide open throttle just beyond our casting range(which was not far since we were casting eels). He stops and drifts by us, starts up again,flys back up current and repeats his stupidity over and over. :liquify: Needless to say, we never got another hit. Man, I hate to say it but I wish Bigfish and his 4oz. Hopkins were with me. :gorez:
We moved down the shoreline to get away from this knucklehead but he just followed us. :nailem: :fishslap: Canalman wanted to rib him but I figured if we kept cool he'd go away..Not!!! Guy was a Brainless moron! :behead:

BigFish
07-24-2005, 02:53 PM
:lossinit:

MAC
07-24-2005, 04:11 PM
How far can you throw an egg?

Striperhound
07-24-2005, 04:15 PM
I feel for you Dave. Yesterday same thing happens to me in a boat. We made 3 drifts and hook a fish each drift same spot on the nose. Two charters are anchored up chunking. One of the charter pulls anchor and drops it on the same spot we just hooked 3 fish. He then proceeds to catch several fish for the next hour. Good news there was another mindless moron on the water. A grady comes in and motors up current of the anchored charter then without paying attention drifts down and bounces his bow off the charters and then gets his motor wrapped in the anchor line of the charter. Drifted by and had a good laugh as they sorted things out.

BigFish
07-24-2005, 04:33 PM
:kewl:

fishaholic18
07-24-2005, 10:31 PM
Going back tomorrow night...gonna be packin' :nailem:
Potato gun... :nailem:

striperboy3754
07-25-2005, 07:06 AM
That happened to me to but a lil dif.... I was in falmouth and there was a school for kids to teach them to use a sail boat and some kid from there came in on his motor boat ....I first casted out with a nice,brand new plug and he came right by and SNAP....... Cut my line and he cept coming back :realmad: :realmad: :af: :af:

Canalman
07-25-2005, 11:41 AM
I wished I'd had an RPG that night, I KNOW I could have hit him with an egg sized rock.... maybe I'll bring an egg tonight. :devil:

BigFish
07-25-2005, 11:59 AM
Bring a dozen...live a little! :rotfl:

striperboy3754
07-26-2005, 06:37 AM
Bring a paintball gun and they wont know what hit them :liquify: :liquify: :nailem: :nailem: ..... And if you do,bring glow in the dark paint they will start freeking out or ask if any body on thees bords goes hunting :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: