View Full Version : Anyone fish Wednesday noght?

Rob Rockcrawler
07-28-2005, 11:40 AM
I was outside about 8 oclock and just had a feeling that the fish were biting. Ya know that feeling when ya know you should be on the water? I had a moment like that and i know people were out catching large when i was at work. Im a hundered miles from the salt so an after work trip wasnt happening.

ProfessorM
07-28-2005, 11:51 AM
Fished from 11, after work, till 2:30 at a south shore CC Bay beach. Fresh sand eels. Lots of skates and a few smalls. Was millpond calm beautiful night. Then all of a sudden cold fog bank flew in and within 10 min. the wind shifted to the NW and picked up to around 20 plus mph. fog gone in 15 min. and temp drop by 15 degrees. Cold front. Left and hour later. Slow but you never know. Several large fish have come from there in the last few weeks on sand eels. P.

NaCl H2O
07-28-2005, 12:48 PM
I was outside about 8 oclock and just had a feeling that the fish were biting. Ya know that feeling when ya know you should be on the water? I had a moment like that and i know people were out catching large when i was at work. Im a hundered miles from the salt so an after work trip wasnt happening.
Didn't get down to the salt, but the fresh water bass were very active. Fished from after work until about 8.. had 2 between 3 & 4 lbs and lost count of the 2#ish fish I was catching. Thank u Mr. Twister.

Surfcastinglife
07-28-2005, 01:15 PM
i was up on the northshore, nothing but big blues on every cast :P left at about 8 when the thunder rolled in

The Dad Fisherman
07-28-2005, 01:18 PM
Was up in Gloucester around 8:15 and fished for about 2 hours....got a couple of decent schoolies in the 24-26" range.

Surfcastinglife
07-28-2005, 11:22 PM
tdf i was up close to eastern point.......wasn't thunder and lightning out where you were? got scared off from all the lightning and wind whipped rain

The Dad Fisherman
07-29-2005, 07:54 AM
tdf i was up close to eastern point.......wasn't thunder and lightning out where you were? got scared off from all the lightning and wind whipped rain

I waited until it passed and started fishing. There wasn't any going on by 8:20 or so.