View Full Version : Point Jude eel??

lurch
07-29-2005, 09:45 PM
They look nice so can folks out there give me a review? I specifically like the tail hook but I am concerned about the stiffness of the plastic or rubber acting as the eel making it look like a lure and not an eel. Also do you cover it with any type of attractant?

Thanks

Notaro
07-29-2005, 09:48 PM
i hjave it. i got a hit on it before, but no takers. it works, but i think that its ideal for trolling.

lurch
07-29-2005, 10:16 PM
I was just looking to replace (forshame!) eels and saw these things and they look great! I have read that they can be used casting but I would listen to users who have used them first.

Notaro
07-29-2005, 10:45 PM
cheferson had caught a fish from a shore on pt jude eel.

Pt.JudeJoe
07-29-2005, 10:48 PM
cheferson
Registered User Join Date: Nov 2003

Large on Pt.jude wobble head tube

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Picked up a wobble head tube couple weeks ago to try out. First night i had it i found some large and blew through my eels and the fish were still starving. I thought my night was done.Then i remembered i had the PJ wobble head tube, tied it on with the quickness and kept right on catching. Heres a pic from that night the fish on my right was 29lb which was caught on an eel, one on my left was 23lbs and was caught on the wobble tube. I also got a couple more fish on the wobble tube that were a few pounds larger then the fish on my right. It was my best night yet!
Attached Thumbnails

cheferson
07-29-2005, 11:09 PM
:cheers: You wont be worried about the stiffness once you see it swim! I heard another guy getting nice sea bass on them too

Notaro
07-29-2005, 11:11 PM
:cheers: You wont be worried about the stiffness once you see it swim! I heard another guy getting nice sea bass on them too

with a seaworm while trolling?

cheferson
07-29-2005, 11:13 PM
Not sure, PeteG can probally answer that