that is all....

thank you.

tynan19
07-31-2005, 03:32 PM
Bagging to much booze?

Karl F
07-31-2005, 03:52 PM
old friggin age, stopped booze in 91.
what really hurts, other than the elbo, which kills, is my pride, been working in the yard all day, and on the vehicles, just cleaned up and "tried" to throw the tennis ball for the golden... really hurt,("tear to the eye" pain) and worse.. my 14 year old daughter giggled and told me I threw like a girl... i told her to throw it... :( she was wrong, i don't even throw it that good...
i take 3 800 motrin a day for the arthritis in my ankles and knees and lower back... this ain't arthritis... come late fall i'll go see a saw bones, to see if he can fix it.

Clammer
07-31-2005, 05:13 PM
Moan & Groan // its age /ya think things get better :hs:

Slipknot
07-31-2005, 05:21 PM
:( sorry to hear that Big K

That may make it very hard to cast a plug, time for sand eels I guess if you got the time.

My tennis elbow acts up now and then too, I hope it goes away.

tynan19
07-31-2005, 06:51 PM
Bagging to much booze?

I meant at the store. Not your consumption. Hope you feel better and ice it after a tough day.

vineyardblues
07-31-2005, 08:22 PM
Sorry to hear that Karl,
I am much younger than you ...lol
And I have a bum right sholder, So I understand the pain. I can't play basketball with my daughter any longer :( plus she is better then me!
I got a cortazone shot this spring and plan on another one before Oct. Or maybe the knife in the winter. I just can't stand the pain. I just hope it's fixable :)

VB

Flaptail
07-31-2005, 08:35 PM
Old Fart. Join the club. I just got my membership packet for A.A.R.P. sH*T i AM GETTIN OLD! bUT i CAN STILL FISH ALL DAY, PLAY b-ball, get squashed in the bateau and my knees don't hurt anywhere near as bad now as in the winter which means Fla. here I come when I retire for 4 months a year which is only seven years away. 57 and all the beni's, working for 3 towns and 2 school districts was worth all the aggrevation. I got 156 sick days accrued and can go up to 250. 5 weeks vaca and can carry over two weeks each year, 13 paid holidays, 3 persoanl days, 85% of my health insurance and 5g's in an annuity each year plus my Plymouth County Retirement, Long term disability and professional development funds to boot to use at my discretion. I am so glad I left the private sector. :laughs:

Karl F
07-31-2005, 09:24 PM
Moan & Groan // its age /ya think things get better :hs:

Nope Clammah, I'm on the downhill side, I know it....
another thing... meybe I slipped a cog.. this is the Scuppers, I meant to post in the GOP :laughs: well the mind is the second thing to go, right Mike? :hihi:

Doc says it ain't tennis elbow, something swimming in the joint, comes and goes, but it's here in a big way today...

no worries Slip, I got a technique to throw the plugs wit no pain ;)

Flap.. you lucky SOB :kewl:

tynan...gotcha, now that I reread it... my mistake.

VB... much younger... :hihi:

Clammer
07-31-2005, 10:03 PM
F $%^7 Flap :nailem:

What,s swimming in the joint or with the joint ?? :pop:

pain what the F#$% is pain // mind control /mind control :hidin:

Raven
08-01-2005, 07:45 AM
why do you think i'm not workin, as the pain was way more than i could tolerate.

i've taken the time off to heal and it's been a s. l. o. w. process.....

i was unable to throw things either like the old days and was in agony just lifting a beer let alone
20 foot micro-lamb beams and 80 pound bags of cement....so i took a long break.

thats not to mention several other injuries (tailbone smash)....i said "enough".

Motrin doesnt always do the job i've found. Plus i've read that it can cause stomach ulcers
so i periodically switch to alieve which is actually naproxin.

for the golden's tennis ball retrieval use a tennis racket...much easier!

i never plan to retire....and will be buying a farm and plan to die workin .

Saltheart
08-01-2005, 08:00 AM
Try throwing the ball to the dog underhanded! :)

Sorry i can't help with the pains of getting old. If I could i would help myself first!! :)

Raven
08-01-2005, 08:11 AM
Bagging to much booze?

if your lifting things up.....thats a no no.... set up a shelf thats lower than the counter for the bag and lift (lower) the item downwards and into the bag.

Clammer
08-01-2005, 08:17 AM
I wondered when Raven would get on this Moan & groan thread//

plow Chit ya old F/U wanna be &&&& Have a great day :humpty:

fishweewee
08-01-2005, 08:59 AM
Not a good day to flyfish, Karl? :uhoh:

chris L
08-01-2005, 09:04 AM
your going blind next ! stop doing it and your elbo wont hurt no more .

Karl F
08-01-2005, 09:16 AM
Fly Fishing will make ya go blind? :huh:

weird---> AOK this AM, like I said it comes and goes... now, these damn hairy palms......

vineyardblues
08-01-2005, 09:18 AM
You shrinking too ? lol
:)
VB

Raven
08-01-2005, 10:28 AM
I wondered when Raven would get on this Moan & groan thread//

plow Chit ya old F/U wanna be &&&& Have a great day :humpty:

I'll soon be back to my old self -> ready to raise some hell....

just avoiding the OPERATIONS scenario.....not my thing to go under the knife. (again)

wasnt long ago that just rasing my pole to feel a fish made my right arm go completely numb.....if that didnt totally suck...nothing does.

Slingah
08-01-2005, 08:27 PM
hiya Karl :wave:
rest up.....big gurls a comin