View Full Version : Home Inspector

Krispy
01-23-2002, 11:10 AM
Can anyone give a recommendation for a good home inspector, in the RI area? Any leads would be appreciated.

Krispy

JohnR
01-23-2002, 11:24 AM
Talk to Clamdigger - he's out fishing today but he's a Rhody Real Estate agent.... He can point you in the right direction..

Clammer
01-23-2002, 07:11 PM
Krispy,, Priority home inspection,try to get Paul he,s very good,

good luck, Mike [:smash:

Tattoo
01-24-2002, 06:34 AM
Krispy,

How long before we need to have another meeting to officially initiate you into the club. We only do initiations for residents. :D

JHABS
01-24-2002, 07:00 AM
KRISPY, Any NORTERN ALLIANCE MEMBER could check things out. The first thing you need to do is get rid of your PLUGS IT'S NOT SAFE.

Krispy
01-24-2002, 09:16 AM
We're making bids now, hopefully things work out. Its nerve-racking:smash: BIG party a soon as we get a place, before the furniture arrives, I've seen some of you guys drink!:D

Clamdigger, thanks for the tip, we will definitely be contacting him.

Krispy

Tattoo
01-24-2002, 12:45 PM
Bids......whats the EBAY #?

Drink......nah we had to drive home. That was just quenching our thirst. Now that we will have a place to passout things can only get better!

I wonder what Iron Mike does AFTER he tells you about the fat cop, the frozen squid, how to drill holes in peoples houses, and the blooberry dance......

Boy I hope you get that place! :D

Crafty Angler
01-24-2002, 02:04 PM
Now, Krispy, before you commit to this you wanna think it over verrrrry carefully.......:D

BIG PARTY AT KRISPY'S!!! :cheers:

BIG PARTY AT KRISPY'S!!! :humpty::humpty::humpty:

:ss:
:jump:
:bgi:

Crafty Angler
01-24-2002, 03:08 PM
We will, of course, enjoy ourselves in a responsible manner in the tradition of the Alliance.

However, having the party BEFORE the furniture arrives is probably a good move. :btu: