View Full Version : Peta alert!

Vogt
08-05-2005, 03:57 PM
Let me just start this thread by saying peta really sucks.
Recently my club was visited by al gags who besides being a great plug maker is also helping to protect our rights as sports man and the values off this country. With out guys like mr. gags we wouldn't be able to enjoy our sport as we know it.Eventhough mr. gags property is frequently picketed with signs that read "weapons of mass destruction made here" among many other immature/ignorant slogans , he continues to work hard to protect our sport. But its not only picket signs , peta has taken it to the next level. They have slashed countless tires, broken windows , MADE DEATH THREATS!, BLOWN UP CHILDRENS CANCER RESEARCH FACILITES!(for using lab rats for tests.) The problem is peta has te money to protect them selves from the media. They are growing ricjer and more powerfull each year. Is anyone else starting to notice more and more NO FISHING signs? Guess who we have to thank for this. Recently they tried to pass a law mking it illegal to make a lure in mass. with a barb on they hook. Fortunately we were able to stop that one . But it would be very wise to start voting very carefully. No offense to anyone (and ill respect your political views) but the looser of last years election was found to have been payed by peta.
THis crap just really ticks me off! :exp: